Alpha Kaden

Alpha Kaden

Author: Midika

Genre: Werewolf

Status: Completed (Published)

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

Mara always assumed her mate would be a man from her own Pack. A good man. Not a sadistic, sinful Alpha named Kaden. Alpha Kaden. He's a man of riddles and cryptic puzzles. His identity is one of them. His touch, another. And what he loves most in this world, is a game. And one night, he steals Mara from her bed, and makes her a player. When escaping his riddles means punishment, Mara finds herself questioning what is real, and what is not. But that all changes, when Mara discovers the truth behind his touch...

Review:
I know I said that I wouldn't read any werewolf books but believe me that this is different. Its really different than other stereotypical werewolf books. I fell in love with it that I feel so sad that I only got to read it once before it was published.

I would read it a hundred times if it was still available here on wattpad. However, you can always go and buy. You can find the information in the authors account.

I LOVE THE BOOK. YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT.

Ranking: 10/10

This book is now published. 15 chapters from the end were taken down. For more information visit the authors account.