《chapter two》

▪︎ edited

3RD POV

A bright light illuminated from your windows upon you and Travis's sleeping bodies. Last night you two were hanging out, catching up with each other and at some point fell asleep. Travis was sound a sleep on the couch and you on the dark wooden floor.

Groaning, you covered your eyes from the sun noting to buy blinds for the windows. Glancing at your phone the time was 2:30 p.m. so you woke the albino up with a bit of a struggle. He wouldn't budge, so you thought of a great idea. You pushed the couch forward and once you heard a thud you put it down again.

"Wakey wakey, Travis!" He moaned in pain. "You didn't have to wake me upppp!" He whined, giggling at his adorable face you pinched his cheeks causing them to go red. "It's 2:30 idiot, I don't think it's best to sleep all day!"

"Why not!" Patting his head you didn't answer only went to the kitchen to make some cereal. The door bell rang and you yelled to Travis to answer it.

"Y/N COME HERE!" putting the milk down you walked to the living room. Garroth stood there in all his glory. "What's up!" He scratched the nape of his neck and spoke. "I-I was w-wondering if y-you would w-want to meet my-my roommates? Excluding Travis a-and Lawrence" you raised an eyebrow.

Didn't you meet them at the welcome party last night? You agreed nevertheless it would've been rude to decline.

Now in front of the house you wondered how many roommates Garroth had. He lead you inside and immediately your eyes went to a blue haired guy in a towel. You weren't effected by it, waving you hand he stared confused.

"Garroth, Travis who is this lady?" He asked, meanwhile Laurence came in the living room too confused. "I w-wanted to i-invite Y/n over!" He explained. They both nodded. "Nice to meet you Y/n, the names Dante!"

"So Y/n chick, do you play video games?" It sounded more of a statement to you but shrugged it off. "Bet 20$ that I can beat your butt!" The other guys too joined the bet.

"Bring it on girly! But first I must change into something else" an hour later he came back with a blue shirt underneath a red jacket and some generic black jeans. Grabbing the ps4 you played Mario Kart Deluxe.

Currently you were beating them all by being in 1st place, that was until Garroth cut you off and won the first race.

On the second and last race you were the champion. Jumping on top of the couch you made a victory dance. Garroth and the rest froze amazed at your childlike behaviour. The blonde blushed while the rest either smiled or smirked.

You played other games until it was time to leave. You wanted to leave early so you could search online some job offerings. You weren't made of money so you had to sustain yourself somehow.

<....>

Finally at home you were surprised to see Kawaii-chan on your porch waiting for you. "Kawaii-chan, what are you doing here?" She turned around and jumped enthusiastically. "Well Kawaii-chan was wondering if Y/n-sama had a job already?" Shaking your head 'no' she squealed in excitement.

"Kawaii-chan, is happy for the news!" You were taken aback by that. "Why do you want to know, Kawaii-chan?"

"Because the place where Kawaii-chan works at is looking for new employees and Kawaii-chan was wondering if you would like to apply?"

Well then, looks like the feline female was a psychic. You happily smiled and accepted the offer. "Before...umm...you know tell your boss about it can you tell me what it's about?"

Nodding furiously she spoke again explaining to you the details. "It's a normal boring Diner Y/n-sama, there's nothing more to it" she lowered her head down and you gripped her shoulders caressing them in a friendly manner.

"It's okay Kawaii-chan, I don't know what got your mood down but I accept!" She squealed content to hear you. "Good, Kawaii-chan is sooo happy Y/n! Tomorrow Kawaii-chan will get you at 6 a.m.!" Your eyes widened you've never had to wake up this early before but you'll have to do it for Kawaii-chan.

"Alright, see you tomorrow!"

__________________