《chapter one》

♧Edited

3rd POV

YOU AN AVARAGE girl that had just turned 18, decided that it was best to move out of your aunt's house so you could cause lesser trouble. Besides, you wanted to live life independently so, it was definitely a win-win situation.

Now then, there was another reason for your movement. The town you lived in, HazelCove, reminding you awfully a lot of your departed parents that were taken by an accidental car crash late at night when you were younger, thus why your aunt took you under her wings, giving love and affection.

You found a pretty doable cheap place. For the price it came in, it was pretty big offering a decently sized backyard with a modern looking swimming pool. This house was located in a pleasant neighbourhood called, Mystreet. Happy with the offer you paid for it and began packing your bags.

It wasn't like you were trying to desperately get away from your aunt, you cherished every moment spent with her. Yet, it was time to leave your nest and fly into whatever the outside world had to offer.

<...>

The moving truck was parked right outside your residence. The driver patiently waiting for you and your aunt to take everything out so he could leave right after.

Sighing dreamily with a cardboard box in your hands, you stared at your new abode. Karen, your aunt smiled gently from behind you seeing as you were awe struck by the building. She went up to you noticing a fine gentleman nearing you, nudging you by your side she winked and walked in without a word.

Confused by her strange behaviour you shrugged it off until someone took a hold of your shoulder. Instinctively you with one arm you grabbed their forearm and twisted it behind their back painfully.

Getting a good glimpse of the stranger, your eyes widened in surprise. Mentally cursing yourself for being so reckless, you let go of the person immediately apologising for your stupid action and for almost breaking his arm.

The person now revealed now to be a guy chuckled nervously teasing the pain on his arm. "I guess this is what I deserve for scaring you like that"

Your cheeks flushed red embarrassment taking over you. You look up into his eyes only to be met with the most stunning crystalline blue eyes that belonged to a handsome dirty blonde fading to brown boy, just about your age probably a year or two older than you.

"Ah-I'm terribly sorry, you just scared me really badly!" You said. "I hope I didn't manage to break your bone?!" You anxiously scratched your cheek.

"Break my bone-I mean I'm sure everything's fine, you shouldn't worry about me! Are you by any chance new around here I'm sure I haven't seen anyone as ravishing as you before?" He grinned stupidly.

Rolling your eyes playfully you apologised once more and told him " Actually, yeah I am if you couldn't tell by the truck and box in my hands?" You giggled.

"Crap, you're right!" He laughed. "By the way my name is Laurence" he cheekily smiled noticing his cute dimples.

"Glad to meet you Laurence, mine is Y/n, it's a pleasure to meet you!" You two shook hands and he helped you carry the box inside. Unfortunately, you couldn't decline his offer because he insisted on helping out.