Chapter 29

Chapter 29

~Paisley's pov~

In the last two weeks we've gone to Spain and Ireland. There's one more week left and we're going to spend that in Greece. So far I've done pretty good at avoiding Drew. When he tries to talk to me I just quickly make up an excuse, and walk away from him as fast as I can. 

After one of our performances, we all went back to the hotel, and everyone went to bed. I tried to sleep but I was so restless. I decided to go out and walk around Athens a bit. When I got out of the hotel, I started walking, but I heard some footsteps following me. I quickly turned around and saw Drew walking up to me.

"Hey Paise. Couldn't sleep either eh?" he asked.

"Umm...no, but I think I'll go to bed now." I say, faking a yawn. I started walking back into the hotel, but Drew grabbed my arm before I could leave.

"What's wrong Paisley? You've been ignoring me ever since Italy." he questioned.

I looked down at my shoes, and bit my lip. "Nothing's wrong Drew, it's fine." I say looking up at him. I desperately wanted to get out of this situation.

"I've known you all your life, and I definitely know when something's bothering you." he states firmly.

"It's nothing. Really Drew. You don't have to worry at all." I say.

"Paise... does it have to do with Niall?" he asks.

"No. I promise you." I state, but he doesn't believe me.

"You don't have to protect him. If he's doing something wrong, then maybe you should just let him go... I don't know why you're with him anyway." he says bitterly.

I'm completely shocked at what he's saying. "What on earth gave you the idea that Niall and I weren't right for each other?" I demand.

"I didn't say that."

"It's what you implied."

"I know it's just.... Paise..the truth is, I don't like seeing you with him." he says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Well...because... I think I'm in love with you Paise." he says, and then looks down at his shoes.

I don't know what to think. He loves me? He looks back up at me with hope full eyes. "You really meant that, didn't you?" I ask slowly, and he nods.

"I know it's a lot to ask you, but I want you to give me a chance to prove to you that I'm the right guy for you." he states.

"I'm sorry Drew, but I can't. I love Niall." I say. I feel horrible for Drew. The night he kissed me, and told me that he loved me, I thought that was the alcohol talking. The look in his eyes right now tells me that he really, truly does love me.

He looks down at his shoes again. "You can go back to bed now.. I'm gonna go for a walk." he says. I feel like I've shattered his entire world, but I couldn't just forget about Niall.

~Jen's pov~

I'm at the boys' apartment right now, trying to find some junk food in their kitchen. As I'm raiding their cupboard, Niall walks in and grabs a bag of chips. I can tell that something's bothering him, because he keeps looking at me with concern.

"Niall what's your problem?" I ask.

"Look, I've given Paisley three weeks to explain me whatever it is that happened, but she hasn't said anything. I know that you know what's wrong with her, so will you please just tell me?" he demands.

"Niall, I can't. I promised that I wouldn't say anything."

"But.... don't you think that I, Paisley's boyrfriend, have a right to know what happened?" he asks.

I know Paisley will kill me if I tell him, but I hate watching him like this. He's been worrying about her none stop, and I know I might regret this, but here it goes. "Okay sooo..... AtoneofthecelebrationpartiesDrewkindagotdrunkandkissedPaisley." I said in one long breath.

"He did what?!" Niall asks, looking extremely furious.

"I'd rather not repeat it. Please don't get mad at them." I ask. I really hope he doesn't try anything stupid.

"I guess I shouldn't get mad at her. She didn't even kiss him back." he said. I looked down at my feet, because I know that she did kiss him back.

"She didn't kiss him back, did she?" he asks, noticing my troubled look.

"Umm... yeah." Curse me and my disability to lie.

~Niall's pov~

It's not the fact that she kissed him back that I'm mad, it's the fact that I had to hear it from her bestfriend, because she was too afraid. Why didn't she tell me? I mean yeah, maybe I can lose my temper, but her not telling me, makes it even worse.

"Please don't get mad at her. She didn't really do anything wrong, and if you blame her, than she'll really think she did." Jen pleads.

"She did do something wrong! She didn't tell me about this herself, because she's a complete coward!" I practically scream at her. I just can't believe that she couldn't tell me herself.

A/N: So what do you think Niall's gonna do now? Let me know what you thought of this chapter.xxxxxxxxx