Chapter 15

Chapter 15

~Jen's pov~

I just got my luggage and I'm walking towards the doors of the airport to get a taxi.

"Jen!" I whip my head around and see Niall running towards me.

"Niall! You came to see me?" I ask.

"Of course I did, I couldn't wait to see you." and with that I crash my lips against his. But this time there was something different, there were no fireworks.

He pulled away with a little look of worry on his face. Did he notice too? "What's wrong Niall?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says giving me a smile. I return a fake smile. Are we really falling apart?

~Niall's pov~

I'm beginning to think that Jen and I aren't meant to be. When she kissed me it just didn't feel right, and I have feeling that she noticed too. 

The car ride back to the hotel was quiet. When we walked into the lobby Louis came rushing towards us yelling, "Jennn!!!! You're back! I thought you'd never come back."

Jen laughs and gives all the boys, and paisley a hug, and a kiss on the cheek. After we're all finished greeting each other, we make our way up to Paisley's room.

"So what should we do tonight?" Liam asks.

"I'm going to take my girlfriend on a date." I say winking at Jen. I'm going to give this one more shot. If everything feels wrong after the date, I don't know what I'm going to do. "I'll pick you up at six tonight." I finish.

We all walk out of the room leaving, Paisley and Jen alone.

~Jen's pov~

"Paisley, something's wrong." I tell her.

"What on earth do you mean?" She asks with concern.

"Today, when Niall and I kissed at the airport there were no sparks, fireworks, or butterflies. I don't know what's going on, but it definitely didn't feel right. I think Niall noticed too, because on the way back to the hotel, he just stared out the window of the taxi the whole time." I say with tears developing in my eyes.

"Awe Jen, don't worry. Maybe after the date tonight everything will be fine." Paisley says with a reassuring smile.

~6:00pm~

I look at myself in the mirror once more and decide that I'm all ready for our date. (A/N: Jen's outfit is in the picture on the side.)

*knock knock*

I go to open the door and find Niall standing there. He offers his arm, I accept it and we make our way down stares.

It's been a quiet date. Niall took me to a very fancy restaurant and now we're walking in the park, not saying anything.

"Jen, I think we should talk." Niall says. I hold my breath. I think I know what's happening, but I don't want it to.

I nod my head and he continues, "I want to know if you felt any sparks or anything when we kissed at the airport today."

I look down and say, "I have to be honest with you, Niall. I didn't feel anything."

"I thought so. Neither did I to tell you the truth... Jen, do you think that we're really right for each other?'

I look up at him and say, "You're having doubts too?" He nods.

"I think that it might be best for us to just remain friends." he says.

"I agree. I think that we just rushed into this relationship. Friends?" I ask.

"Friends." He says back. "Well, we should go back to the hotel." He says, and I nod.

A/N: Sooo Niall and Jen broke up!! what do you think, is it an 'omg' situation of an 'ndb' situation?xxxxxxxxxxx