Chapter 8

Chapter 8

~Paisley's pov~

"Paisley, hurry up and get ready. We're leaving in about 30 minutes." Jen informs me as my eyes flutter open.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot that today is the day that we leave for the tour. I look over at my clock and it's 6:10am. We're supposed to be there by 6:50 and then we leave for our first destination at 7:00am. I quickly get out of bed, do my morning routine and get dressed into my favourite long-sleeved black shirt, a pair of light blue skinny jeans, my black ankle-length boots, and my gray scarf. Now for hair and make-up. I only wear a bit of eye shadow, mascara, and lip stain. I do my hair up into a messy braid to the side.

"Hurry Paise!" Jen yells. She's wearing a very cute light blue dress with cream coloured polka dots , a cream coloured belt and cream coloured flats. Yeah she likes to wear a lot of dresses.

"Hold your horses woman! I'm coming." I say as I lug 4 big suitcases across the apartment.

~ten minutes later~

"Jen, Paisley!!! You're here!!!!" Louis screamed as he comes running towards us and knocks me over when he tried to hug me.

"Louis! You got my black shirt full of dust!" I shout at him.

"Sorry." He says as he holds his hand out for me to grab.

As I'm dusting myself off I look around and see that everyone is here and there are two busses.

"So which bus are we going to be taking?" Jen asks.

"You'll be in the one with the rest of the crew, and the boys will be in the other." Paul informs us.

"Why can't they stay in our bus? There's more room and Niall would be happy to have Jen ,and I'd be very happy to have Paisley come with us." Harry states, looking at me.

"Well I guess if no one else objects." Paul answers.

"Yay! you'll be riding with us!!" Louis, once again, screams.

"Louis! For the last time calm down or I'll go in the other bus with the security crew!!" I say.

"Sorry." Louis says sheepishly.

"And stop saying sorry. You say it way too much."

"Sorry, I mean..gaah" and he runs into the bus.

"Alright everyone, we're all ready to go. Now get on the buses." Paul shouts and everyone obeys.

Once I step into the boys' tour bus I look around and see a TV with a gaming system attached, a nice little kitchenette, the bathroom, a big dining table and a few bunk beds. How on earth did that whole security team fit on the other bus? I wonder.

"I'm hungry!" Niall whines.

"I'll go and make you a big fruit salad." Jen offers as Niall squeals with joy.

"Paisley, can you help me with this stupid zipper? This is my favourite jacket, but it won't go up." Harry says. 

"Sure." Wow, he really got the zipper jammed in bad. Finally I get it working again.

Harry kisses me on the cheek and says, "Thanks babe." Then I realize that it was all part of the plan.

I can feel Niall glaring at me once again, but the only reaction I get from Jen is her wiggling her eyebrows at me.

~Jen's pov~

They're so cute together!

~Niall's pov~

I can't be jealous! I just can't be!! 

A/N: Sorry, it's a really short chapter, but I was tired while writing it so I couldn't really think of too many things to write. Soo do you ship Jiall or Paisall? And let me know if you have a better ship name for Niall and Paisley, I couldn't really think of anything.xxxxxxxx