Chapter 25

Chapter 25

~Niall's pov~

Paisley's friend, Drew, is coming today to pick her up for practice. I'm really happy that she's doing this tour, but I'm going to miss her so much. She talks an awful lot about this Drew guy, and whenever she does, it makes me mad for some reason.

As we're sitting in her living room watching TV I ask, "What time is he coming to pick you up again?"

"Drew? In about fifteen minutes." she says. Then out of the blue, she starts to snicker.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh, it's just that Drew was always such a small kid. Throughout all of high school. I felt kinda bad for him though, because none of the other girls were ever interested in him." she states.

"Were you ever interested in him?" I question.

"Nah. I could never see us as anything more than friends. Everyone always thought we'd get married though." she says while laughing.

We watched some more TV, and suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"That must be him." Paisley exclaims as she jumps up, and runs toward the door. "DREW! It's been so long since I've seen you!" she yells, giving him a huge bear hug.

"Too long. Wow you look great." he says. I felt a bit of rage rise up in me when he said that.

"You too. Omg, you've grown so tall. I barely even recognized you." she says.

He laughs and says, "Well we should get down to practice now. Ready to go?" 

"Just wait, there's someone that you absolutely have to meet." She says gesturing for me to come over.

"Wow. Dude, you're Niall Horan." he points out.

"Yes I am, and I'm also her boyfriend." I spit out at him, giving him the 'don't you dare try to do anything with my girl' look.

He smiles and says, "Well I guess I should let you know that if you do anything to break Paise's heart, I'm going to have to kill you."

"Oh Drew, you're way too over protective." Paisley says giving him a side hug. I can't take this anymore.

"I have to go." I mumble as I walk outside.

I didn't want to leave her alone with him, but if I didn't things might've gotten pretty ugly. Paisley would never forgive me for that. There's just something about this guy that I don't like though.

~Paisley's pov~

"Sorry about Niall. He can get pretty jealous." I say while laughing.

"Don't worry about it... So how have you been with all your designing stuff?" he asks.

"It's been great! What have you been doing these last few years?"

"Oh, the same old stuff. I've started giving private music lessons now though. That's going really well."

"That's great!" I exclaim. I can't believe how much he's changed. He used to be so small, and thin. Now he's tall, muscular, and very attractive.

"Well, I guess we should get to practice now." he says, and I nod.

"Alright then. Shall we?" I ask gesturing to the door.

"We shall." he says, grabbing my arm and linking it with his. Wow! His muscles are big! I think to myself as we walk towards the door.

"Do you think I'll do alright?" I ask, a bit nervous.

"They'll love you. I don't know how anyone couldn't love you." he says staring right into my eyes, and I blush. I don't like him, I just blush whenever guys compliment me. It's one of my weaknesses.

A/N: So, let me know what you think of this chapter.xxxxxxxxxx

P.S. There's a picture of Drew on the side.