meet night raid

You were in the middle of the forest waiting for night raid to come to you were in your human form still waiting to attack.

(Y/n): *sign* when are they coming did I scared them *than your haki tall you something* hmmmm I guess I was wrong one of them are going to attack me .... Will time to get ready.

Mine pov.

Mine:* I was on top on a hill with my weapon pumpkin trying to find some intruders a few moments of looking around I found a hair (h/c) teen boy wait (s/c) body I blush a little * will he's handsome to bad that I need to kill him * I took some deep breaths after that I pull the trigger but to my surprise he somehow dodge the bullet I didn't see him move * he dodge it impossible will let's see if can dodge this * I started to shoot more bullets at him but he keeps dodging every bullet I shoot than he turn his head at were I was hiding .

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n): I guess she's the crew's sniper and she's a girl ....hmmmm will I have no time for playing with her anymore I should end it but not kill her because what the fun of that TAMPEST KICK * you kick the air so fast that you cut the air making a slash the slash that you made cut the hill making it fall down with the pick hair girl.

Mine pov

Mine: damn I can't hit him just who is he * than I saw him kick the air making a slash * what impossible is his imperial arms doing that * the slash cut the hill making it falling apart being mine along* what is falling apart I must go * falling* AAAAAAHHHHHH GA * she was laying on the ground she not dead * damn that hurt just who was that that guy.

(Y/n) pov

(Y/n) mind: will she's not dead that's what my haki is telling me speaking of it * you block a incoming attack it was from a blonde hair woman with cat ear and a tail by that it surprised you the blonde jump back and do a fighting stand* wait is she a devil fruit user no it can't be that purple skin guy said that they don't have devil fruits in this world but he said they have something call imperial arms will that explains the looks.

Leone: will will look what we have here I found a intruder and he's cute  * she try to punch you but you grab it she try to kick you on the face but you also grab it you let go and she started to punch, kick, scratch, and even try to bite you but you either dodge it or block every attack that she throws * hey stay still so I can hit you * she said in a angry mood*.

(Y/n) : sorry but it's my turn be ready FINGER PISTOL * I hit her on the shoulder with my finger my finger was like a knife making it easy for diging it on the flesh.

Leone : why you * she was interrupted when I use my FINGER PISTOL SPOTS ATTACK by that I throw a fury of punches and fingers on her making her cross her arms in front of her to try to block them but she was in rage that she was clenching her fist tight I saw that coming thanks  to my haki I stop my fury of punches and use IRON BODY  she punch me in my stomach it hurts a little but not much when she punch me I heard a cracking sound I look at her and her hand was like bloody broking * shit that fucking hurts is you body made of iron or something* she said holding her hand in pain with a angry look on her face.

(Y/n): will actually is a technique that makes my body hard as iron * I knock her out by kicking her in the face I was about to leave on tale my haki gave me a warning* SHAVE * I turn into a pur and easily dodge some strings I use my haki to find the attacker he was hiding behind a tree I was about to use my TAMPEST KICK but it was stop  by some strings that were tight around my legs than my hold body now I was a fish in a net while I was trap a boy with green come out of his hiding spot.