Birthday

It's been two months. Two whole wonderful months since Chris and I got married! And life....Well life couldn't be anymore greater for us than it has been these past two months.

Ever since our wedding and first night as newlyweds, Chris has become so much more loving and amazing towards me.

I mean he always has been. But ever since the first night of our honeymoon he's just become so much more loving and gentle. And I felt that the first night. Both physically and mentally. And I enjoyed every second of it that night and during our whole honeymoon in the Bahamas.

But even after we got home from the honeymoon, Chris didn't resist in and still doesn't resist in showering me with kisses and hugs every second/chance he gets. Or whispering sweet things into my ear as he wakes me up with kisses all over my face or while I'm doing things in the kitchen or living. But I'm not complaining about it because I enjoy that very much and am happy at the fact that my husband loves me very much and shows me that he does every day.
//////////////////////////
"Happy Birthday, my lovely wife" I hear Chris whisper into my ear, immediately waking me up from my sleep, as I feel him press a few kisses against my forehead and cheek.

I smile at Chris' gesture as I roll onto my back to do a little stretch and let out a yawn before I open my eyes up to see a smiley Chris hovering over me.

"Morning" I say with a tired voice as I rub the sleep from my eyes and smile back at my husband.

"Morning birthday girl" Chris says before he leans down and presses a soft but loving kiss to my lips. That I enjoy getting whenever he kisses me like that.

I hum a tired hum against Chris' lips at that as I kiss him back before smiling at him after he broke our kiss and pulled away from me a little.

"I'm officially 33 today, aren't I?" I ask as I do another stretch before smiling a little after Chris laid next to me, wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Yep...but you still look young and sexy as ever" Chris said making me chuckle a little as I look up and smile at him before placing my hand on his cheek and rubbing my thumb up and down his beard.

"So did you plan anything for my birthday? Or were you waiting for me to wake up to see what I wanted to do?" I ask.

"A bit of both actually" Chris says with a proud smile before he sits up a bit as he takes hold of my hand and gives it a little tug. "And one of things I did plan are waiting in Ben's room. So come on. Or you know what"

I let out a little squeal as Chris pulls me toward him on the bed before he picks me up bridal style and spins around a little.

"Are you always going to do this to me now?" I ask with as I smile at Chris and place my hand on his chest.

Chris just smiles at me before dipping me a little in his hands, making me both scream and laugh a little.

"Yes" Chris says as he leans down a little so our faces are only inches apart before he pecks my lips a little.

I smile at that before letting him carry me out of our room and then to Ben's down. But as soon as we got to Ben's room he dropped me back onto my feet and turned me around so my back is now facing him before he covered my eyes.

"Ready to see the cutest surprise ever?" Chris asks as I hear the door to our son's room open.

I just smile and nod my head at that before letting Chris guide me into Ben's room.

"Mommy!" I hear Ben squeal in excitement as soon as I take a few steps into his room.

"Hi baby" I say with a smile before laughing a little as Chris gently made me stumble back and forth a little.

"Okay, get ready for the surprise in three. two. one" Chris quickly removes his hands from over my eyes and as soon as he does I feel my heart melt after I see Ben standing up in his crib with happy birthday balloons blue and red roses in there with him. All while he wears a light blue onesies that has part streamers on it and says Happy Birthday Mommy! on it and as he wears a little party hat too.

"Oh my god" I say as I look at my adorable baby boy with a big smile.

"You like?" Chris asks as he places his hands on my hips.

"I love it, it's adorable" I say as I turn to face my amazing husband.

Chris smiles at me and kisses the top of my head before we both laugh after Ben starts to hit and play with the plays as he lets out a little baby coils.

"And there's a present we would both like to give you" Chris says as me and him walk over to Ben's crib before he picks Ben up and kisses his little cheek.

"Oh?" I ask with a big smile.

"Yep" Chris says as he balances Ben on one hip.

"And what would that be?" I ask with a bit of excitement.

"Open this and you'll find out" Chris says as he hands me a white box with a dark blue ribbon tied around it.

I smile at the box and gladly take it from Chris before undoing the ribbon on it and taking the lid off.

I let out a little gasp when a see the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen. It's a gold necklace that has three birds all lined up on it but as they hang on separate chains. That then bleed together.

"This is so beautiful" I say as I pick the necklace to get a better look at it.

"So you like your present?" Chris asks as he walks over to me with Ben.

"Yes, it's absolutely beautiful" I say as I look up at Chris before leaning up and kissing him. "Thank you."

Chris smiles back at me before kissing me back. "You're welcome and I thought you would live something that represents our little family."

I smile at Chris again before letting him put the necklace on for it. And once Chris did that he took hold of me and brought me close to him as she hugged both Ben and I and kissed us on our forehead.

"So what do you want to do for your birthday?" Chris asks as he rubs a hand up and down my arm.

I look up and smile at Chris once again. "Well we did just get to New York."

"That we did" Chris says making us laugh a little as Ben plays with Chris' finger before softly biting down on it.

"So how's about we spend the whole entire day out in the city just having fun before you interview tonight?" I ask.

We're in New York because Chris is currently on the press for Captain America: The Winter Solider, along with the rest of the cast. But tonight he's on Jimmy Fallon to promote it. So that's why we're in New York right now. And we're in an apartment that we're renting for the time being. And I'm kind of happy about it because I love New York city.

"Sounds like a plan" Chris says making me smile as he kisses the top of my head before the both of us, with Ben, started to get ready for our fun little day in New York.