chapter 23

*Destiny's pov*
I woke up in hunters arms I got out of his grip and got into the shower. When I was done I put on a black crop top that said 'Damn Daniel', some black skinny jeans and white vans cause you now😏. I then went to see what hunter was doing I walk in on that kid changing oh hell Naw "oh shit!" I scream closing the door then I started laughing and walked back to the bathroom.

I put on a simple yet pretty makeup look, for once I actually thought I looked decent. I knock on the door to see if hunter was done changing he opened the door with no shirt on "Jesus does it really take you this long to get dressed" I snap and then start laughing as he joins in and laughs too he then closes the door in my face "you little b--" I got cut off by someone tapping on my shoulder.

It was Mario Umm...Ok "Yea?" I ask giving him a weird look "do you wanna go to lunch with me?" I didn't know what to say "Umm I can't sorry I promised hunter I was gonna hang out with him" his smile turned too grown he simply nodded and walked away. Yes Mario got his licence so he can go anywhere.

I felt bad but I mean I did wanna hangout with hunter... He didn't open his door I actually then thought he was mad at me. So I texted him.

Me:what did I do?😔
Big Daddy😏: don't act all stupid.
Me:Umm I'm not being stupid what did I do...
Big daddy😏: look on instagram.

I go on instagram and people were posting a picture of me and Geo kissing oh shit... How did this get out I then go on geos page and saw it the caption was 'missing my everything😔' oh... Hunter thought we were still dating. I knock on his door "hunter plz answer" he opened after like 5 minutes "let me explain.. Ok so that was a picture from when me and Geo were dating believe me I don't wanna date him anymore he's just being stupid cause he knows I like you oh damn I-I-Umm--" I got cut of by hunter smashing his lips on to mine I was caught by surprise but eventually kissed back. "I love you destiny will you go out with me..?" He says blushing hard core I didn't want to have to say this "I'm sorry but no I have been going through a lot I just don't think it's gonna work I mean I think I like someone else I know I said I liked you but I didn't mean to just say that...." He simply nodded he had hurt in his eyes I felt really bad but I had to tell the truth I was snapped out of my thoughts when I got a call from Julian.

Conversation
Julian: destiny get down to the hospital now!!!
Me: why what happened
Julian: Mario got in a crash he's in a coma
Me:I-I OK I'm coming.

I was chocking on my words and started crying when he hung up I ran to hunters room "hunter we have to go to the hospital now!!" He gave me a weird look I hurried and called an uber cause we can't drive so what else is there to do. "Come on!" I practically screamed at him he shook his head wow ok.... The uber came I hurried and got in I was scared I can't loose Mario I'm stupid to not notice how he is the love of my life not anyone else.

We got to the hospital I rushed in to the counter "I need to see Mario selman" I say in a hurry "room 103" I run up to his room tears running down my face. I was scared to see how bad it was I walk in and he looked horrible I start crying harder Julian came over and comforted me I didn't know what to do I was shocked. He had cuts on his face stitches on his arm he was hooked on machines I can't see him like this.

I just wanted to scream this is all my fault I should of went with him hunter is such a bad friend he didn't even wanna come like Ok. I kept crying and a nurse came in "one of you can stay the night" everyone looked at me I nodded I couldn't talk right now I can't do anything. "Alright everyone else has to leave visiting hours are over" Julian left "am I allowed to lay by him?" I managed to get out "Yes just lay on his left so u don't get the chords" I nod faking a smile.

I lay next to him I heard that when you talk to them they can hear you so I decided to talk to Mario.

*Marios pov (what??)*
I heard destiny I couldn't see anything it was black I can't move what's happening I heard her talk "Mario I can't loose you I'm sorry I dated Geo it was a mistake we aren't dating anymore and I said no to hunter when he asked me out... Well because I like you Mario your the love of my life".

I love her so much and it hurt to see her with someone I'm happy she cares about me "I love you" she says faintly laying by me I tried my hardest to move but couldn't I tried so hard I can't leave her I just can't there's no way.

*next morning 2:30am*
*destiny's pov*
I was woken up by a beeping no no no it was Marios machine no he can't leave I stand up and start shaking uncontrollably "no. No. No.noooo" I scream crying harder nurses came in and rushed Mario out of the room this can't be real please say this is a dream. I decide to call Julian cause I need to tell him.

Conversation
Me: J-J-Julian Marios machine just went off they lost his heart beat I don't know what to do they took him out of the room.
Julian: I'm coming to. Get you we will come see how he's doing in the morning.
Me: o-o-K

I hung up and cried more a nurse came in the room and told me....
.

*a/n*
I bet you weren't expecting that sorry this was a very depressing chapter.
Love y'all BTW thank u guys for 2K reads!!!!!!!!
Vote and comment.