chapter 8

*destiny's pov*
Once I get into hunters room I knock on the door he opens it and says "wow you look beautiful" "you don't look to bad your self" I say smirking. "Thank you..." He says things got awkward "uhh let's go to the park now" I say trying to make it not so awkward. He nodded his head and we left his room once we got down stairs I yelled "Julian jovani me and hunter are going to the park!!" "Ok" jovani says walking out of the game room I went back over by hunter and we left the house.
*Hunters pov*
Today I asked destiny to the park to tell her how I feel about her I don't know how to tell her. We reach the park then I hear "I'll race you to the slide" I see her running I run after her and grabbed her waist causing her to fall back into my chest. "Well hello there" I say smirking she laughs and sits up "I'm seriously going on the slide because I'm like a five year old so uhh bye" she says running to the slide. I run after her once we got to the slide we just talked about are lives and everything that's going on. Then I tell her how I feel about her she didn't say anything she just changed the subject.
*Destiny's pov*
It's been nice hanging out with hunter I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid I don't like him like that and I hope he realizes that. I was spacing off when my phone went off it was Julian.
Julian👌: hey when are you coming home I want to talk to you.
Me:I don't know...
Julian👌: alright see you when you get home i guess..
Me and Julian haven't really been close since I came before I left we were fine and now.... I don't even know "hey Umm hunter we should probably head home." I say going down the slide "I'll meet you back at home I'm gonna stay here for a little bit." I just walk away not saying anything I get home and Julian comes right up to me "come to my room" he says kinda hesitant about what he was gonna tell me. I walk to his room and he tells me "so Umm you know how I went on tour before?" "Yea..." I say wanting him to get to the point "well Umm we are going on tour.... And you are coming with us" "I..um...ok" I say not knowing what to say or do. "Who's all going?" I say "me and jovani (no dip) flamingeos, and Mario." He says great I have to be with a bunch of boys "oh and cat selman Marios sister" he says "thank god" I say and get up wanting to leave his room. "Hey can I tell my 'fans' that I'm going on tour?" I say "Yea go ahead" I walk out and tweet.

Itzz_destiny: I have some exiting news going live right now❤

I go live and wait about a minute so everyone can come in the broadcast. I see a lot of comments like
"Marios here"
"Hunters here"
"Goonsquads here"
Great I think to my self it was a minute "so guys you may or may not be happy but, I'm going on tour with goonsquad, Mario selman, cat selman, and Geo Roman." I look at the comments everyone seemed really happy I was happy too I was exited to meet all of them and I get to meet one of my brothers other friends. "Get tickets now at partofmystory.com we are going to Houston, Boston, salt lake, UK, and many more!!!" Everyone seemed really exited I was to but then I realized hunter, Jacob, and Weston aren't going on tour with us why?? "Alright guys well I'm gonna get off I just wanted to tell you guys that I love you go like my new instagram picture and tag three friends for a spam or dm" I say bye one more time and end the broadcast.
It was getting late and the boys said they brought home dinner so I ate when I was done I got into different cloths. I put on spandex and a long t-shirt which was jovanis. I go on instagram and start spamming and dming people cause I don't just get there hopes up for no reason, I probably dmed over 400 people and spammed a lot of people. Once I was done I went to bed....
*a/n*
I hope you guys like this ❤❤
Follow my instagram
@/ 99Rowland.Koury.sartorius
Love you guys ❤
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
  🌚wiggle🌚
   🌚wiggle🌚
    🌚wiggle🌚
     🌚wiggle🌚
      🌚wiggle🌚
       🌚wiggle🌚
        🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
            🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚
        🌚wiggle🌚
       🌚wiggle🌚
      🌚wiggle🌚
     🌚wiggle🌚
    🌚wiggle🌚
   🌚wiggle🌚
  🌚wiggle 🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
  🌚wiggle🌚
   🌚wiggle🌚
    🌚wiggle🌚
     🌚wiggle🌚
      🌚wiggle🌚
       🌚wiggle🌚
        🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
            🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚
        🌚wiggle🌚
       🌚wiggle🌚
      🌚wiggle🌚
     🌚wiggle🌚
    🌚wiggle🌚
   🌚wiggle🌚
  🌚wiggle 🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
  🌚wiggle🌚
   🌚wiggle🌚
    🌚wiggle🌚
     🌚wiggle🌚
      🌚wiggle🌚
       🌚wiggle🌚
        🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
            🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
  🌚wiggle🌚
   🌚wiggle🌚
    🌚wiggle🌚
     🌚wiggle🌚
      🌚wiggle🌚
       🌚wiggle🌚
        🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
            🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚
        🌚wiggle🌚
       🌚wiggle🌚
      🌚wiggle🌚
     🌚wiggle🌚
    🌚wiggle🌚
   🌚wiggle🌚
  🌚wiggle 🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
  🌚wiggle🌚
   🌚wiggle🌚
    🌚wiggle🌚
     🌚wiggle🌚
      🌚wiggle🌚
       🌚wiggle🌚
        🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
            🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚
        🌚wiggle🌚
       🌚wiggle🌚
      🌚wiggle🌚
     🌚wiggle🌚
    🌚wiggle🌚
   🌚wiggle🌚
  🌚wiggle 🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
🌚wiggle🌚
  🌚wiggle🌚
   🌚wiggle🌚
    🌚wiggle🌚
     🌚wiggle🌚
      🌚wiggle🌚
       🌚wiggle🌚
        🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
            🌚wiggle🌚
           🌚wiggle🌚
          🌚wiggle🌚
         🌚wiggle🌚