Chapter 2

*Julian's pov*
I'm really exited for my sister to be here but I'm afraid she's gonna like one of my friends. I don't want her to get heart broken I guess we will just have to see what happens.
*Destiny's pov*
We finally pulled up to this huge house it was amazing (in media). Then I heard jovani say "Someone show Destiny to her room please." Then I think it was Mario that said " I will." I went To go grab my luggage but someone took it out of my hands I look up and it was Mario. "Ha Thanks." I say before he starts heading to the door. I follow him into the house I'm guessing all the boys lived with them I just follow Mario to this huge room. "This is your room and if you need anything mine is across the hall oh and all of us live here and someone else that we will introduce you too when he comes home" I smile and walk into my room it had a huge bed it was mint green huge walk in closet and my own bathroom. "Wow" I said under my breath. The boys brought up the rest of the luggage so I decide I might as well unpack and get it over with.
*Marios pov*
I have been watching Destiny's younow's for a while I'm really happy she's living with us. She's really pretty .... Wait no I can't like her the boys would kill me they don't want their baby sister to get hurt.
*Destiny Pov*
I was done unpacking so I just lay on my bed and look at social media. I decided I should tweet I made it.

Itzz_destiny:I am finally with my
brothers again so hyped about it.

"Destiny come here for a second" I hear Julian and jovani say. I run down stairs and all the boys are sitting there staring at me I didn't know what to do so I just walked over to Jovani. "We need to talk to you about a couple things." Julian said then I say "Ok" getting a little nervous. "So first off you are going to be home schooled and there is no...." Jovani got cut of by Julian "Let's not get to that right away". I was really confused "just tell me" I say kinda getting angry. "Let's go to my room and talk" Julian said he looked worried to tell me. We got in his room and I sat on him bed. " Ok so me and jovani have been talking about this for a while there is no dating because we don't want you to get hurt". "Wait what this isn't fair I'm 15 I should be able to make my own decisions." "Well that's not how it's gonna be in this house." He said getting angry. "I already hate it here" I said under my breath. "What did you say?" "Nothing its not important" I just roll my eyes and walk out of his room then down stairs. "Did he tell you little sis" jovani said I didn't reply I just rolled my eyes got a water bottle and went up stairs.
*Julian's pov*
She was right she is getting older and can make her own decisions I just don't want her to get hurt especially if it by one of my bestfriends. I'll just have to talk to jovani and see what he says.
*Destiny's pov*
I go in my room brush my teeth put my hair in a messy bun then change into pajamas. I just went onto social media I posted a picture on my Fanpage then went on twitter and tweeted.

Itzz_destiny: Goodnight cutie love you guys❤.

I was just scrolling through twitter and saw a tweet that caught my eye and I don't know why.

Itsmarioselman:I guess I can say I may have caught feelings for someone... But goodnight beautiful and I'll be live tomorrow.

I like the tweet then put my phone on the charger and went to sleep thinking....
*Authors note*
Who do you think she's gonna like or is she gonna do what the twins said?
Follow my instagram
@/ 99Rowland.Koury.sartorius
Love you guys ❤❤❤