3. I Am Being Watched Part 2

**

"Who.. Who is this?" I manged to ask.

The person on the other line chuckled. "Guess." He said, sounding playful.

"This isn't funny! Who are you?!" I almost screamed into the phone.

They sighed. "Oh Jasmin. Sometimes you can be so impatient."

"How do you know me?" I asked, my voice breaking near the end.

"I'm your friend. You know me, you just haven't realized it yet." He said.

"Friends don't go this far as to freak their friends out like this. You don't even sound familiar to me. I don't know you." I stated.

"You will." He said in a low voice on the other line. And with that, they hung up.

I was relieved that I wasn't talking to them anymore. But I was scared. Very scared. They could still be watching me.

With that thought I bolted up from the couch to my windows. I closed every curtain that was open, and even efficiently closed the curtains that were already closed, but had little peeks.

"It's okay. Some one is just playing a prank on me." I said to myself, gripping my house phone in my hand.

The phone rang, making me jump.

I reluctantly aswered.

"Hello?"

"Hide. Michael Myers is coming for you." The person said then hang up the phone.

My heart speeded up with every passing second. My body was heating up and my breathing quickened.

"No. it's just a stupid joke." I began to say to myself. "It's just a stupid joke. It's just a stupi-"

Loud banging on my front door immediately stopped me from mumbling to myself.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Then someone banged on my door again. I hesitantly walked up to my front door. It took me a second to actually proceed forward and check the peep hole in my door.

I brought my face closer to the door, my right eye about an inch away from the peep hole.

Through the peep hole, I saw nothing.

I sighed in relief, no one was out there.

*Bang!*

I felt my door being hit, before I stumbled back, I got a glimpse of a skeleton face.

I stumbled back and fell to the ground a few feet away from the door.

Someone was out there. Someone scary as hell.

I quickly stood up and ran up the stairs to my room. I still had my house phone in my hand. I instantly dialed '911'. When I pushed the 'talk' button, all I could hear on the other line was beeping noise. I looked at the phone.

"What the hell you piece of shit! Work!" I yelled at it. I tried again calling '911'. But the same thing only happened. I threw the phone on the other side of my room, hitting the wall. Most likely breaking it. I looked around my room for my cell phone. I nearly sprinted right when I saw it on my night stand. As soon as I got my hands on my cell phone I dialed '911', my phone had popped up a warning that my phone was going to shut off on me.

I stared at my phone shocked, my mouth open. "Are you fucking serious?" I asked aloud.

A couple seconds later, it began to turn off. I threw my now useless phone on my bed.