CHAPTER 2

-A Cabinet of curiosities?! But I'm not a curiosity!
- Of course not honey. You are a freak and you have to stay here if you want to live in peace.
-I'm only 11 years old that's not fair, (I say crying)
-This world in unfair Audrey. I have to prepare the show for next week, do you want to stay with us or go to prision when the police arrest you?
-Do I have a better choice?
-No.
-OK so I stay here.
- Perfect. Come on, I will introduce you your new family.
She take my hand and we go to  small caravan. When we enter there is a boy wearing gloves.
- This is Jimmy, he is 13 years old and he also is a freak.
- A freak?? But he doesn't something weird.
- Jimmy take off your gloves
- Right now? Elsa, he says embarrassed.
- Yes.
He takes off the gloves and his hands have the shape of lobsters.
- OMG!
- He has a malformation in his hands. He is well known in the circus as "the lobster boy"
- Yeah, he says looking in the floor and with his face red.
- You will live here Audrey. Come with me, you are going to meet the rest of the freaks.
- Oh no please, I want to take a little nap, it happened a lot only in a day, please I'm tired.
- Well, OK but you are going to meet them later.
- Thanks Mars.
- You can't called me Mars, called me Elsa or the Freak Star.
- Oh sorry Elsa.
She closes the door and she leaves me alone with Jimmy.
- Well so... How old are you?
- 12
- Anything else?
- No, I'm 12, that's all.
- OK OK, (-he says laughing)
- I put on the floor my suitcase and I go to my bed.
- I lie in the bed and I fell asleep in 5 seconds.
I wake up and I'm in my house (probably all that happened to me was a nightmare). I get out of my bed and I go down stairs, my mother is in the kitchen cooking something.
- What are you doing there? Come here!
- I go to the kitchen and he give me the spoon.
- Coke this, I want to read the newspaper.
- An hour later she appeared and she throw to the floor the cassserole that has the meal that I was preparing for an hour.
- Look what you've done!! Clean this inmediatly!!
- But you have thrown it!
- She gives me a slap and I start to cry.
   Why you slap me!!
- Shut up and clean this bitch!!!
- My hands start to shake and my skin turns to white.
DIABOLUM VENIRE AD ME !!
DIABOLUM VENIRE AD ME!!
Suddenly the lighs turn off and the floor and the walls start to shake.
She is going to slap on my face when she begins to burn, there appeared horns in her head, her body changes to a red colour and her eyes to yellow...
- OMG!!! THE DEVIL!!! (I say shouting)
I start to run out but the house is burning, the walls and the floors of the second level are falling, I get dodge but when I'm near the door the floor of the bathroom that is up fall with the bath...
AHHHH!!! (I shout very loud and I point the bath that is going to kill me...
I close very hard my eyes and...
...
I open my eyes surprised and I ser that the bath have dissapeared...
What I have done? I don't have time to think because the devil is coming to me. I leave the house and when I'm very far I point the house and I send it to they sky, I dont know what I have done too but it happened automatically, then the house dissapeared for a short time because it appeared again but... Without flames and fire, I enter surprised again and the devil isn't there, I go running to the kitchen to look for my mother... I found her on the floor with her eyes and skin white, she is dead. I start to scare because I have done all that happened and I have killed mu mun too! I hear the sound of the sound of the police and I go to hide in my bedroom, I listen to the police entering in the house and finding the curse of my mun, then, they go up stairs and they try to open the door of my bedroom but I locked it after I close it, they knock the door very hard but I don't open it, finally they kick it and they break it. Then I wake up and I'm on the bed of the caravan, I look to one side and other and Jimmy is looking to me.
-Are you OK? Because you have done such a long journey. (-He says with a smile)
- No (I say crying)