First day if school

Kota's POV
That girl Blair is really pretty. I don't know what's gotten into me. I can't stop thinking about her. She just was so, so amazing. Her voice was perfect. And for some reason I was really jealous when I heard her call the other girl baby girl. I thought they were dating and I was upset. I don't know why. I just met the girl.
What I really want to know is why uncle is trying to buy her a new apartment. And why did she tell Jake he had to actually sleep in his room. I might just ask uncle. We are still at the bar and they left about 30 minutes ago.
"Hey uncle why did you offer to buy Blair a new apartment?"
I gives me a dirty look for what he found out earlier but answered the question," It has one room and Blair sleeps on the couch. It's also in a bad part of town. Is she wasn't an undefeated street fighter I would have made her move in with me when she ran away."
"Wait she ran away?" I ask uncle.
"Damn it I said to much she will have to tell her about her past. I'm sure you saw some scars on her back when you fought her."
" ya there are a few the Angel wings don't cover."
" all from her past and there's more. She just has to tell you. You are going to school with her and don't tell anybody her street fighter name."
" alright I promise."
Time skip to the morning
Beep
Beep
Be- I slam my hand down on the stupid fucking alarm clock. I got up and took a quick shower. I got ready first and went down stairs and grabbed some coffee. I found a not uncle left me.
Hey sorry I had to go into work early to help a student. She and her band are finishing up a music piece for class. Here is the address for the school. It starts at 7:55 be there on time.
Love, uncle

I love my uncle I really do but some times he gets on my nerves. He is a music teacher at west lake Hight school and he works way more than he should. There also is this student he is determined to help who had a troubled life. He has talked about her a few times. I'm guessing he is going in to help her today. I want to meet this girl that my uncle has desired to help so much. I grab my keys and my leather jacket. I lock up the house and hope on my motor cycle, then ride off to hell. Ops I mean school.

Blairs POV
I got to school at seven like usual. Jake rode on the back of my motor cycle. Rae was still borrowing my truck and she would bring in back over after school. We all get here early every day to work on our music with uncle. Today we are working on playing Kiss it Better by He is We(song at the top). We have the music down its just me singing it that's the problem. I can't stop myself from crying every time we play it.
"Come on Blair, stop crying every time you play the song." Uncle tells me.
"You know I can't. It reminds me of North and Kaitlyn. You know I can't stop thinking about them when I sing this song." I explain.
"I know. I miss them to B. But we can't bring Kaitlyn back or get North out of jail. All we can do is visit her grave and visit him on visiting days." Jake pipes up.
"What the heck is going on uncle. Why is Blair on the floor crying and y'all talking about a guy in jail?" Shit Kota came in and I didn't even notice.
" I can explain. North is my, and jakes, older brother. He is in jail right now because he killed the guy who killed his fiancé Kaitlyn. This song explains what happens that night."
He looked stunned." I'm so sorry."
"Don't be it's not your fault. North would have done everything differently that night if he knew we would land up with our aunt."
"Don't speak of that bitch ever again!" Yelled uncle.
Dakota was frozen in his spot. I look at him and say," it's okay we are way and they are behind bars. Besides Jake already feels like its his fault."
"What the fuck are y'all talking about?"
"I'll explain later when I trust you,"
"So never." Jake retorted.
"Maybe but I think I'm gonna trust him." I say to my self.
"Hey we never talk about me crying okay. I'm the badass here. Nobody is going to know okay." I tell Kota. And he nods yes.

Authors note: why did uncle get so angry. Wait I know y'all don't. Ha ha suckers. Bye bye.