Chapter 1

Me, Rae, and Jake were at uncles bar setting up for a show tonight. We often okay here. We actually are a band and our name is Suicidal Rejects. We are well know at the bar. I sing and play the guitar, Jake is on drums, and Rae is on base guitar.
We play about once a week in between me and Rae's street fighting. We were still working on the songs we write so we were just gonna play an old song we know. I chose Last Resort by papa roach. Uncle introduces us to the crowed. I know everybody, cause they are all regulars, but there was one person who stood out. I had never seen his face before, but he was so damn hot. Uncle went and sat down with him after he introduced us to the crowed. I wanted to know what was going on. I was looking at him studying him as we played. He had a tattoo that I know belonged to a famous street fighter. Viper. That's his name, cause he is rich and had a snake tattoo. I have no clue what to do.
We pack up all of our equipment and we get ready to leave. I turn around as I finish putting my guitar away. I turn around and start to tell," Holly shit dude watch out, глупый мальчик(stupid boy)" and I go to leave. Then he turns me around as I am walking away and looks at me in the eyes and says,...