In depth description on characters

Blair Taylor- age 18. Wears glasses. But contacts during a fight. Lives in a one bedroom apartment with her you we brother Jake. She is an underground street fighter and the best there is in her area. They call her Ariel cause of her red hair ( her hair at the top) and the fact that she never talks. She is a senior at west lake high school. She plays the guitar and sings very well. She also play the drums and piano. She know Greek, Russian, Latin, and Arabic, and of course English.  She knows krav magra, jujitsu, tae kwon do, judo, and boxing. She also has some marine navy seal training. She is the badass of the school. She is always in trouble, either for smoking, fighting, or disrespecting teachers. She has A's in all of her classes except reading and writing. She has dyslexia and can't do anything well in that class. She has one friend and that's Rae. But Blair calls her baby girl or малышка( baby girl in Russian). Blair also has quite a few tattoos. She had big angel wings on he back with a semi colon and a phrase in Russian. Ohana on her right wrist with hearts on rather side. A shark on her hip, devil horns above her ears. She has a symbol of protection on her heart with the words, cause she's stronger than you know a heart of steel starts to grow. With a heart at the end that looks like steel. Also a few other so all ones.

Jake Taylor- age 14 and has natural red hair. He plays drum. He loves his sister and is trying to get her help for her problems. He smokes weed every so often. Acts like the older sibling cause he makes sure Blair takes her meds, is safe, and does not do anything harmful to her self. He is quite the lady's man and is very popular.

Dakota White- age 18 and goes by Kota.   Also wears glasses but contacts during a fight. Lives by himself and just moved here to  Washington. He has a bad past and is also a street fighter but goes by the name viper, because of his snake tattoo. He has many tattoos just like Blair and they all have a real meaning. He is all of failing his classes except reading and writing.  His uncle works at the school as the music teacher. He is the schools bad boy and loved to play girls.

Uncle Taylor- insists that Blair and Jake call him uncle. He is the music teacher and let's Blair come into his personal studio and play when ever she needs to, Jake also. Uncle saved Blair and he has always looked at he like she was family. Uncle also used to street fight and thought Blair and Jake everything they know.  Uncle actually owns the bar that Jake and Blair play at and pays for their apartment. He tried to get them a larger one but Blair refuses  to use so much of his money.

Rae Williams- age 18, older than Blair by 6 months.  Blairs best friend and partner in crime. She is the inly one besides Jake to touch baby/детка, Blairs motor cycle. People think they are dating cause Blair calls her baby girl and let's her wear her leather jacket that she rarely  takes off. She is also a street fighter and goes by the name of trouble.

Jade Parker- biggest slut in the school. Blairs mortal enemy. Had fake boobs and fake platinum blonde hair.

Authors note
I will update as much as I can and also let me know what you think. Just saying though that there will be abuse and self harm in this story so be warned. Also very strong language. Happy reading

Bye