Chapter Two

Luna opened the door to her apartment and searched for the light switch against the wall, illuminating the hallway. She stepped in, removing her shoes and then her coat, resting it on the hanger stand before remembering the wet hybrid that didn't dare to step into the unknown place.

She turned around and motioned with her hand for the boy to come in and he carefully stepped inside, raising his head just a bit so he could inspect the new location.

The hallway seemed to lead to a bigger room that he couldn't see fully, but from the small table in the middle of the room and the couch, he assumed it was the living room. He moved his gaze back to the human as he heard a noise, seeing her open the door to a side room. He stayed still and listened, when he heard the sound of water running.

He bent forward just a little so he could peak inside the room, a bathroom, and watched as the girl was next to the bath tub, pouring something inside, from a bottle. As soon as the girl turned around, he backed away, not wanting to show that he was curious.

" Maybe this was a bad idea. I shouldn't be trusting a stranger."

Luna stared as the bubbles got bigger and bigger before she stopped the water and now the warm water was hidden under a layer of bubble foam. She turned, drying her hands on a towel and walked out the bathroom to invite the hybrid inside.

She stopped in the doorway, wanting to call for him, when she realized that she doesn't even know his name.

" Sorry, but can you tell me your name? I don't know how to call you."

She gave him a faint smile, but to her dissapoinment, the hybrid lowered his head in a sign of ignorance.

She sighed, knowing that names were a difficult subject. Many hybrids had to change their names once they were adopted into a new family, against their will, and in some cases, their name was a cruel reminder of their past.

" Well then.. I prepared a bath for you. You can go in the bathroom and take your wet clothes off and i'll bring you new ones and help you wash off."

She left the room, leaving Jimin by himself. He slowly unzipped his hoodie and then took it off, followed by his shirt and pants. He decided that he should leave his boxers on, not feeling comfortable enough to be naked in front of a stranger.

His tail was now freed, but he kept it between his legs and his ears were flat against his head. He was startled when the door opened and he turned around quickly, to see the human enter the room with a bunch of clothes in her arms. She let them on top of a cabinet before she looked at him with a relieved face.

" Thank God you kept your boxers on, i had a hybrid that decided to go without anything" Luna cringed at the memory of Taehyung's first bath." You can go inside the tub, the water should be the perfect temperature for you."

The hybrid listened and went to step inside the tub and the water was indeed the perfect temperature: a bit hot, but for his frozen bones, it felt like heaven. He let out a happy sigh, making Luna smile as she took the shower head into her hands.

" I see you are a dog hybrid. After a few of our meetings, i kinda assumed you were on. From the black colour of your ears,white and black fur on your tail, are you by any chance an Alaskan Malamute hybrid?" Luna asked and the hybrid nodded.

He was indeed an Alaskan Malamute and it surprised him that the girl identified his breed so easily. If he thought better, the girl seemed to know a lot about hybrids and he could swear that he saw her with different hybrids once every few weeks.

The hybrid started panicking a little, maybe she was part of the hybrid trafficking and he was her next victim. He instantly cursed himself for following her, he should have know better. Maybe he should bite her and try to run away. Being sold on the black market was the cruelest fate for a hybrid.