20) Lady Grim

Lady Grim

    “Sit, sit, sit.” Jade said excitedly as she pushed me in the chair of the control room. For the last two weeks she has been hard at work preparing her game and at least the day was here. I was just as excited as she was. I wanted to know what twisted things were locked away in the mind of Jade. We heard the sound of slurping behind us and turned to see that Jake had brought snacks to the show.

            “Let's get this show on the road.” Jake said and Jade rolled her eyes at him and walked over to the control panel. She hit the switch and the lights came on in the room. Jake and I moved closer to the window so that we could look down on her players. There were five girls in the room all in only black bra and panties, all with an animal mask on that covered their faces. There was a pig, a cow, a bunny, a horse, and lastly there was a dog. They all were covered in dried blood. They had shackles at their ankles. “Now this is my kind of show.” Jake said and I looked over at Jade.

            “Interesting.” I said and Jade smiled.

            “I want you to enjoy this game Sky.” She said and I looked back into the room. I couldn't see the faces but all of the girls she had chosen had nice bodies. I had the feeling that I was going to enjoy this game very much. But at the same time I wondered what it was. They each were to far apart to reach each other. The chains at their feet were not long enough to give them much room to move about. What was this game that Jade was playing?

            “Shall we begin?” I said and Jade nodded and pressed the bottom so that he could be heard.

            “Welcome to Death's Fun House my lovelies.” Jade said and all of their heads snapped to attention. They all started to scream and cry and beg for help. All started pulling at the mask on their faces and the chains at their ankles. Jade looked back at me smiling beaming with pride actually. I gave her a grin back then my eyes were back in the Kill Room, back to focusing on the game that was about to be played.

            “Let me out.” The cow yelled.

            “Please I will do anything please let me go.” The bunny said.

            “You can't do this! You can't lock us up here like animals.” The horse demanded. Such a funny ironic statement since indeed in many ways they had become animals.

            “You bitch do you have any idea who my father is?” The pig threatened and I looked to the last one. I looked at the dog since she was the only one that hadn't voiced her mind yet. She had her head hung and she was sobbing silently to herself. I don't think she had given up just yet but I do think she knew pain was coming soon.

            “My name is Lady Grim and I shall be your hostess for this evening.” Jade went on ignoring the empty threatens and endless sobs of the girls playing in her game. “Let me explain the rules of the game. You each have been infected with the venom of a Taipan. It’s one of the deadliest land snakes after one bite from it you only have a few hours to live if you do not seek medical attention. Lucky for you all I only injected you with half the dose of venom you would receive if you were actually bitten.”