Chapter 3

Zanidi Pov

I woke up with a headache. I sat up in my bed. "Thank God Its Saturday." I said yawning. I wen in the bathroom and did my hygiene morning routine. I didn't see D'ontae in the room thoe.I wrapped myself in a towel and walked to the kitchen to make breakfast. I seen we didn't have any eggs, so I got dressed. I put on my white and black joggers. Then put on my black, white and gold Adidas with my black tank top/crop top with gold patterns. And my under clothes of course. I left my hair down and combed it. (Got that Nigga hair😂😂) Once I was done combing it I added my natural leave in conditioner. It made my hair curl. It felled down my mid back all curled. So I walked out the house and seen he took the car... "Ugh." I said. I started walking to the corner store.
I walked past the house that me and Arii had seen last time. But this time the yellow tape was wrapped everywhere. On the house, round the yard, boarded up windows and locks on the doors.

I finally got to the store. As I walked in the cashier waved "Good Morning Ms. Ehvens." He said. "Morning." I said with a smile. I walked to the aisle with the groceries. I picked up a carton of eggs. Then grabbed me a 2$ bag of hot fries. I gave it to the cashier. He looked at my face and seen the mark where D'ontae had hit me at. "My god mehah. Is everything OK?" He asked in worry with his Mexican accent. "I'm fine." I lied. "You sure?" "Yes." I said with a fake smile. "Ohk." He said checking all my things. "Here you go" I took the groceries from him. "Thank you." I said with a faint smile. He waved and I walked out. As I was crossing the street I seen august and a group of boys sitting on some apartment stairs. I pulled out my phone. I walked past them. "Aye!" I herd one of the dudes say. I ignored them. "Lil.mama." Another one said pulling my arm. I quickly turned around and punched him in his face. "Don't fucking touch me!" I said. He was on the floor. His home boys start laughing.... Including august. "Dumb Bitch!" He yelled jumping up and trynna swing. I weeved the first one. But then the next punch came directly to my stomach. August came running. "Aye man! Stop." He yelled pulling the door back. I was still standing but mad as fuck. So I ran up again and popped him with a two piece( hit him twice). The other boys ran up trying to pull me back. "Bitch now run up!" I yelled. He broke out of August's grip and ran towards me. I hit him 4 more times. He swung really hard and knocked me down on the floor. August's homeboys grabbed him. "Tyga! Chillin the fuck out!" One of them said as they wrapped him. I was so mad. I was just about to run up and swing when august grabbed me. "Zanidi." He said pulling me by my wrist. I froze. How he know my name. "Calm down ma. We don't need you kicking his ass more than what you did." He laughed. I kinda smiled. "Take his Ahh Inside." August said loudly pointing to the apartment door. I watched them drag him in. He was yelling Shii like "let me go!" "Ima fuck that hoe up!" His lip was bust opened and his eye was swollen. "You straight thoe?" He asked me. "I'm straight." I said pushing my hair out my face. "I'm sorry for that Shii..." He was saying but I interrupted him. "How do you know my name?" He smiled. "Yo Fran talk a lot." I laughed and shook my head in agreement. "Well let give you a ride ma." He said. "Ohk. Thanks." I said I walked to the car and got in.