Chapter 2

Ariana POV

Oh my god! I hate seeing this Shii. I been told Dee to leave that dead beat ass motherfucker. But she don't listen.

Zanidi POV

We were still riding. And my head was still hurting. "You think that's all? Nahh... You don't know what's coming for you." He snickered. I just sat there thinking of what Ima do. I hurried up and opened the car door.... Well at least tried. "So you trying to jump out?" He said. "I child proof the doors." He laughed. "Dee. You just don't know. Just WAIT!" He yelled punching the stirring wheel. We turned into the apartment's drive way and he opened the door. "My lady." He said like a gentlemen. I sat there scared. "Get the FUCK OUT!!"He spat. He confuses me, but I got out. He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me inside. I hurried up and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water to clean my face.I start crying because I can't take this no more. I herd a knock. "Baby are you crying? I'm sorry. I was just mad. Thought you was trying to leave me bae."He said. "Come on. Open the door please." He said. I didn't want him to yell at me so I opened it. He wrapped his arms round me hugging me. "I'm sorry." He said kissing me on my forehead. I didn't say anything just cried In his chest. "I love you Zanidi. I really do." He said. " I love you to." I said softly. I went to go lay down. While I was laying down I was thinking about everything. Did I actually love him? Of course.... Well I don't think so.
D'Ontae came in the bed and laid behind me. He snaked his hands round my waist and start kissing my neck, leaving love bites on me. I tried to push him off me a little but a part of me was just like fuck it. "Please ma." He said licking my neck. I stood there. He turned me round and start kissing me. He pulled me closer and I felt his erection. We continued kissing and stuff happened after...(Y'all Know😂😂)