Chapter 1

Btw Their In College!!😂😂
Zanidi POV

I lock the door right after Arii got out. "Thug?Ha. Bitch crazy." I said to myself. I walked to my bathroom that was in my room. My alarm started going off... Letting me know its almost time for me to leave. I turn on the sink. Brushed my teeth and wash my face. I turned on the shower and took a quick one. "Dee!Hurry." Arii shouted. (Dee is my nick name.)I dried myself and went in my closet to get my already made outfit. It was my dark blue RcWr (Roc-A-Wear) jeans. It had slits in them. I grabbed my Black and red aero postel shirt that made my breast look extra big. I topped it off with my Jordan 13 retros and my all white ankle socks. I put on my gold accessories and braided my hair into a high bun. After I was done I walked out. Arii was sitting on the couch that we had in the hallway.It was dirty, old and tore up. "Ohk. Let's go..." She looked up at me. "Sexyyy." She said with a cheesy smile also grabbing my butt. "You gay." I laughed grabbing my purse.(not nan brand.) We got in the car.

While we were driving we seen a accident. There was a dead person laying on the floor. Neck snapped and shot... About 7 times.... From what I could see. Yellow tape covered every corner. "Oh my god." I said covering my mouth. "Girl. This ain't nothing new. LA. Always got a Nigga dead.... SOMEWHERE."She said. We rode off. It was a quiet trip, until Arii turnt up the radio. It was Kevin Gates "2 phones." My mind was still on that dead person. It was sad. Right when I was about to get in my feelings my boyfriend text.

D'Ontae: Where the fuck you at?😕😠

Me: Going to school

D'Ontae: Bitch I wasn't home fuk u left for

Me: I'm sorry its just that I was already late

D'Ontae: idgaf😠 now I'm here hungry Asf ind yo dumb ass at fukkinn school... Right... Its cool😂😂 Ima wait til yo ass get home.

I put my phone down and started crying. "What's wrong ma?" Arii said parking the car. I didn't say anything, just kept crying. "Its D'Ontae isn't it." She said pushing my hair out of my face. "Yuh-Yeah." I cryed. "He finna beat my ass Arii. I already know. Once I get home he's gonna..." I was talking really fast but Arii stopped me. "When we get out of school. You can come to my apartment." She said. I whipped my tears. "Ohk?"She asked with an assuring and friendly smile. "Ohk." I said. We stepped out the car. She grabbed something out of the glove department. "Here Chilee.Whipe up your face ma."she said handing me some napkins. On the napkins it said "Keylie's Play Bin" "Bihhh did you get these from the strip club?" I asked. "Yass. Was doing extra hours and grabbed Thosee." She laughed. "You a baser." I chuckled whipping my face. And yes my best friend is a stripper. But only to pay for her schooling.... And maybe Cuz she likes the attention of Niggas. So we walked inside of the school. It was a huge glass building. We walked to the 2nd floor and decided to take the elevator. When the elevator opened we seen a guy. He was really cutee. Is what I thought before I realized who it was.... It was August. The biggest and baddest thug in LA.... Fuck was he doing at a college? Just being real. Nigga only really cared about the streets.... He ain't dumb but he be in a lot of Shii. He looked at me then at Arii. "Wassup ma." He said to Ariana. "Hey August." She blushed. "So when can I come see you shake that ahh?" He said smiling showing his golds. He grabbed her by her waist pulling her closer to him. "When ever you feel like spending money."she joked. He smiled then licked his lips. He start kissing on her neck then whispered something in her ear. "Mhmm!" I cleared my throat loud enough for them to hear. "Who that?" I herd him say. "My home girl." She replied backing up. "I got to go to class now " she said still blushing. "Well you got my number..." He said to her but then turning his head to me."...Hit me up." He finished. Arii and I turned and went into the elevator. He walked off. While he was walking I noticed a gun in his back pocket.

Once we got to the 4th floor we walked to class. We sat in our seats. We were 3 minutes late.

D'Ontae POV

I was waiting for Dee to bring her ass home. A Nigga hungry and Shii. She probably ain't even at school. She probably with her hoeing ah friend. I swear to god Ima kick her ass! I was bored. So I turned on the t.v.

Its 10:39 p.m. and she should be coming home so she can get ready for work.

Btww!!! She goes to school at the night time shift. Soo that's why they leave so late. That's all.😝😂

I had woken up about two hours later. I looked at the clock,it was 12:22. "Where the fuck is Zanidi!" I yelled. I start getting mad. So I called her phone. It rong 6 times before the answering machine picked up. "Please leave a mes..." I hung up. I started texting her.

Me: Zanidi you better bring yo ass home now!!

She didn't text back. "So this hoe ignoring me." I said to myself. When she get home. She finna get beat the fuck up. But then I calmed down and thought for a second...

What if something happened to her... What if while she was walking she got took!? I start breathing heavily. What am I gonna do? Then I told myself Nah she probably with that hoe. So I started getting mad again. "I got something for her bitch ass." I said grabbing my keys.

Zanidi POV

"That was a sad ass movie." I said getting off the coach stretching. Arii yawned. "Bitch you lame. That was twighlight. That's how I know you wasn't watching it." She laughed. I shrugged my shoulders letting her know that she was right. She shook her head. "I'm finna go make me some cereal and go to bed." She said walking towards her small kitchen. "So what's up with you and Q." I said smiling. "Gurll...." She stopped cause we heard a really loud knock on the door. She was about to go but I told her I got it. I walked to the door."Who is it!" I said loud enough for who ever it was could here. No one answered so I looked through the peep hole. There was no one so I opened the door. Bam!! I felt a strong pain start in my face causing me to fly on the ground. "Why the fuck you ain't been home?!" Someone yelled. I was on the floor crying and leaking the little bit of blood that the person caused. I looked out my one good eye. It was D'ontae. "What are you doing. Get the hell out!"Arii yelled. He walked up to me and gripped me by my hair. "Ah! D'ontae I'm sorry! Please! Stop!" I yelled coughing. He slammed my head against the door. "Bitch!!Don't tell me to stop!!" He yelled dragging me out the apartment and down the stairs. "Get in the fucking car!" He yelled throwimg me in the back seat. I was still crying and bleeding. But this time I was bleeding a lot. I held my head because it hurt to bad. As he pulled off I seen august again.....

So Yhu Like?😈😂 Comment... And Please Star My Chapter. Bye Luv Yhu Guys Updating Tomorrow.