Oui

Zanidi POV

"I would never!" I said. I rolled to the left side of my bed. My beauty sleep was ruined by the local hoe.. Well that's mean. I ment my best friend Ariana(Arii). It was almost night time. 6:30 "Your pretty ma, you could be rolling up in Benz and Shii. Get you a thug."she said. "Fuck is you talking bout?" I said. "Dis." She did a little turn showing off her new Mk bag and nike jumpsuit "See, Q stay keeping me clean " She said.
"He has about 6 kids and 4 baby mamas he doesn't take care of any of them,he ain't shit."I said. She sucked her. teeth. "Them bitches don't know how to act anyway,they don't deserve shit" I gave her a blank stare "Get out.Lock the door." "I'm your ride to school,remember?" She said."Yes, I know. Now get out I have to get ready." She grabbed her bag."At least think about it. Having a thug... Aka man taking care of you would be better than..." She stopped and looked around. "Living in this." She said point to a crack in my ceiling.

Do You Guys Like It So Far😆😆??... Yes Or No Let Me No. Lemme Me Know In The Comments Areaa.... But I'm Like So Really Excited About This Book. Its Not Like Any Other Books I've Made.... And Depending On If All Goes Well... Then This Just Might Be A Sequal😝😝- So Excited!!!