Kids did changed your shape.Luckily her's was a nice shape, Tiffany was thick and beautiful.

Mowry kept trying to have sex in the kitchen, his hands gripped her breasts beneath her blouse, Tiffany teeth sunk into her bottom lip as his thumbs slowly circled her erected nubs -- his lips softly kissed her exposed shoulder. Mowry jumped away when he heard feet coming down the steps.

Mowry looked annoyed as he sat down to hide his erection.

Tiffany straightened her blouse, giving him a cheeky smile just as Mowry Jr. came in the kitchen. "Oh I forgot to tell you, I found Mowry fighting Tiphany, she has a black eye." Tiffany told Mowry Sr. matter-of - fact. Mowry Jr. started walking right back out the kitchen fast. But Mowry Sr. caught his arm.

"You hit your sister?" Mowry's head bowed as he ignored the fire behind his dad's eyes. "Why?" Mowry swallowed nervously. "She always in my room, so I told her to get out, she aint listen so I had to show her a less-" Mowry didn't get to finish as a hard slap hit the left cheek of his face. His eyes filled with tears, but he just held his head down.

ABelt didnt work, time out didn't work, Mowry just needed tough love.

He was alway's fighting in school, along with beating up his sister. "Getcha ass upstairs." Mowry told him his voice still and emotionless. Mowry Jr. took off out the kitchen. Tiffany smiled when Mowry grabbed her waist tryna pull her away from the food. "Come on." he pleaded. "Mowry I'm cooking. Gon." Mowry screwed her playfully. Tiffany giggled. "Later?" Mowry sighed. "Fine. I love you."

Tiffany kissed his cheek. He smile hugging her waist helping Tiffany cook.

Tiphany came into the kitchen just as the fries were getting done.  Tiphany pulled some ice out the fridge holding it up to her face. Tiffany saw Mowry's face soften. That was his babygirl, but she was in the wrong too, but he always took her side ever since she was little.

Tiffany smiled watching Mowry hold his daughter to him and kiss her head. She looked like she had been crying. "I just put his socks back." Mowry nodded. "He's your brother though, twin at that, dont be fighting him baby." Mowry kissed Tiphany's forehead. Tiphany blinked rapidly tears falling. Tiffany turned the fries off going over to Tiphany and kissed her too.

Tiphany let out a loud heavy sob as her knees buckled.

"Oh baby." Mowry lifted her holding her although they fought Tiphany hated for anybody to hate her. She wasn't like Anthony who got to be popular and sing, nor was she like Mowry who had a group of friends, Tiphany didn't have any friends, she was a home body she got teased at school for her quietness, people always tried to fight her or bully her. 

Unlike Tiffany being over weight in high school. Tiphany was real real skinny, like your pinkie, she was flatchested and the doctor expected her to develop later on. "Come eat something baby." Tipahny sat down holding the ice to her tear stained face.Mowry kissed her again fixing her a plate.

Anthony busted in the kitchen.

He worked at the barber shop too, part time, which was probably where he was coming from as he still had the "Clean Cut." red and white work shirt on. Anthony was big for a teenager you'd think he was 20 instead of 17. He jogged every morning at 6am with out fail, he had big arms, pecs, and abs.

Anthony was a handsome mini Mowry.

Anthony grabbed a fry out Tiphany's plate before he really looked at his sister. Anthony face clouded, but Mowry grabbed Anthony before he left the kitchen and went to kill his littlr brother. Anthony loved his little sister half to death, it was his little brother that he had to avoid killing everyday. Anthony looked at his Dad who just shook his head no.

Anthony pulled the ice away from her face looking at her eye.

Anthony kissed her bruise, he never had said he loved Tiphany but he showed it. "Hey thickness." Anthony always made her laugh with that, cause she was no where near thick, and it was always successful as Tipahny swatted at him, smiling. "Shut up." She threw a fry at him.

Anthony being Goofy tried to catch it in his mouth.

Tiffany shook her head. "Go get your brother and keep him alive." Anthony left and came back with Mowry. "Here eat baby.." Tiffany handed Mowry Jr. a plate, as he sat down eating quietly he knew he was introuble, because he didn't say one word. Anthony started eating off Tiphany plate.

She just gave him the stank eye, as he bit her burger and ate her fries.

"Get your own."

Tiphany swatted him. He drank her juice, she tipped it on him Anthony shot up as the cold liquid hit his skin. Mowry and Tiffany laughed, as he banged his knee on the table. "That's what you get." Tiphany told him. Anthony fixed himself a plate after mintue. "Bailey is coming over ." Anthony looked over at his parents.

"She alway's coming over, she mine as well live here." Tiphany said a goofy smile on her face. Mowry jr grunted in agreement. Anthony shrugged.

As soon as they all finished dinner 45mintues later, The door bell rang, and  Anthony walked to the front.door still covered in kool-aid. Bailey lived just around the corner. Anthony came back in the kitchen with Bailey, she looked so adorable in her little comfortabale outfit, black leggings and a long white tee with white van's on her feet.

Bailey was black mixed with rican just like Jade, she resembled a mixed between Jade and Hazel's brother Jared.

Bailey smiled. "Wazup fam."

"You not cool." Anthony told her. Bailey sucked her teeth giving him a look.

"You not either."

"Shiit." Anthony didn't realize he cussed outloud till Mowry slapped the back of his neck. Anthony obviously felt the sting of it as he grabbed his neck. Bailey laughed. 

'"Lets go to your room. I found this funny video." Anthony nodded grabbing so more fries as Bailey walked ahead of him. Tiffany only shook her head when saw her sons eyes glance at Bailey's as, then shoot back up as if he realized what he was doing.

----------------------------------------------------