Tiffany spent more time with her kids then she did with her own husband, he would get home around 830pm, and they'd would be to tired to talk. Tiffany hung her keys on the key rack, setting her purse on the kitchen table. Tiffany eyed the sink full of dishes, she had told Anthony to WASH THE DAMN DISHES.

He always did this.

Anthony was 17 years old, the oldest of her kids, the twin's were just getting there foot into high school at 14. Anthony acted just like Mowry did. He was wild, but yet he was so intelligent.Tiffany had not yet witnessed a B or C on his report card, unlike Mowry and Tiphany who both had never been able to make it up to a B.

Anthony always had straight A's

Although he was wild, he always sweet, but he was still a teenager with bad habits.

Tiffany had adopted his best friend Bailey as her god-daughter. Bailey was actually Jade's daughter, but Jade died 4 years ago. A drunk driver hit her, and what was real sad is that the drive had never been found, so no-one had ever got any real peace with it.

Baily was 7 when this happened, and she was mute up until she turned 12 and the only person she would go to or speak to the entire time was Anthony. It was many times when she would come into the room and see Anthony's whole body wrapped around her in a hug as she wept.

He denied that he was loved Bailey, but he never kept a girlfriend for more the 6months before Bailey was coming over again. The only reason he wouldn't admit that he liked Bailey was because Bailey didn't see him like that. Tiffany could tell Bailey saw Anthony as nothing more then a brother.

That was it.

Anthony had been born with those same amazing vocals as Marlon. Marlon was a music producer and director, his stage name was Mr. Exclusive and he had signed many people now. He was real famous living in Hollywood, California, every time Tiffany saw a magazine at the store, his face was on it. He had since died his hair chris brown blonde. Mowry had died his hair blonde to see how many people would mistake him for "Mr. Exclusive." not many people around did the area did,but the handful who didn't know Mowry/

Everybody told Mowry he looked like a damn fool and to die his hair back which he did. Marlon had since signed Anthony recently, about 2 years ago, but the only time Tiffany and Mowry let him to pursue his music career was during the summer time. Anthony's stage name was ANT. Anthony wasn't as popular as Marlon, but he did have a lot of fans who listened to his music.

Tiffany didn't want her baby singing love songs, but his eyes just lit up, and she wanted the best for all of her kids, so she let him, and he sounded really good anyway. Anthony used to have a personal facebook page, but it got hacked when he started to get popular and somebody stole all of his pictures, so he closed it down and made a fan page, on both Facebook and Twitter.

He had 5,000,000 people following him on Twitter and 3,000,000 friends on Facebook. It astounded Tiffany how many people listened to her baby boy's singing and how much fame he had. He had young money trying to come and sign him, despite his protests and being given the cold shoulder for 1 month, she told little wayne, HELL TO THE NO.

But Anthony still new some celebrites.

Tiffany felt a pair of arm's wrap around her waist as she dried the last dish. The feeling of his lips on her neck told her exactly who it was. "I have to get dinner ready."  She spoke weakly as his tongue trailed her neck. "Okay." His husky voice had Tiffany shivering. Tiffany looked behind her to see a sexy smirk on Mowry Sr's lips.

Tiffany kissed his lips tenderly before she pulled out some hamburger from the fridge. Tiffany had lost a lot of the weight since the 3 kids. She had curves. She definitely wasn't as skinny or small as she was in college.