Chapter 3

Manik's eyes roamed all over the bar, before stopping at the most beautiful creation of god that he has seen till date. His heart beat accelerated as he stared without blinking at the beauty in front of him. With big doe eyes that reflected nothing but innocence and rosy cheeks and the alluring and attractive lips with a shade of gloss on it, she was looking no less than a Greek Goddess.

Feeling a strong gaze on her, Nandini looked ahead only to stop at the Greek God staring ardently at her. Their eyes locked and for a moment, their heart beat stopped as she drowned in his brown orbs.

In a trance, Manik started walking towards Nandini and the movement caused her trance to break. She started looking here and there.

"Hi, am Manik", Manik came near her and introduced himself in a husky tone.

"Nandini", she replied.

"Wow, such a nice name for a nice girl.", Manik said in a husky tone.

"Trying to flirt with me?", Nandini asked, raising her eyebrows.

"What do you think?", Manik replied back with a sexy smile.

Nandini smiled slightly and started playing with her phone, trying to control her raging hormones that were working as a result of being so close to this unknown stranger, who was the only one who had the honor of making her fell this way.

"Drink?", Manik asked, as he was not liking her silence.

"I don't drink.", Nandini said that and Manik felt a string at his heart, because of her innocence. Most of the girls he see everyday are shameless girls who drinks and are ready to throw themselves on him at any chance. But Nandini, she was different. From all those girls out there.

"Its just a cold drink.", Manik told her.

Nandini looked at him briefly before reaching out to take the glass from his hand. In the process, there hands touched and both if them felt a shiver down their spines and butterflies all over their bodies.

Nandini could no longer cope up with these feeling and quickly removed her hand.

"Umm..Mei.. Woh.. I need to go..bye",she said and ran out of the club, leaving a message to Abhi, that she is going home.

As she entered the parkway, it occurred to her that the keys were with Abhi.

"Crap, she muttered.

"Need a ride?" She froze as she heard that husky voice again.

She turned around and found Manik, looking at her with his signature smirk. Leaning on a car nearby, he looked sexy and handsome and again succeeded in creating a havoc in her senses.

"No thanks, I can take a cab home", she replied.

"No need. Am here na...You can trust me to drop u safely at your place.", Manik told her.

Although he was a stranger whom she just met, her heart was telling her to trust him. So she just nodded. Maniks happiness knew no bounds as she agreed.

As they both sat on the car, Nandini told her address and after that silence prevailed in the car, as they drove to their destination.

Within 15 minutes, they reached Nandini's house. Mumbling a quiet thank u, she hurriedly got off the car. Before entering her home, she turned around and saw Manik staring at her. Don't know what came over her, but she went back to the car and asked , " want to come in for coffee?"

Manik was surprised, but composed himself.
He knew that he should refuse, as somewhere in his heart, he knew what was going to happen between them if he said said yes. But instead of a no, he found himself saying yes.

Nandini smiled and entered her home, with Manik right behind her

"Nice home", Manik complimented

"Thank u. You just wait in here, i am coming with coffee,ok?" , Nandini said and manik blinked in assurance.

Within sometime, Nandini came with the coffee and handed it to Manik and in the process, she accidentally poured her coffee on her dress.

"Ufff, Ayyappaa.." Nandini said, with a cute pout, making Manik go aww.

"Manik u just wait in here, I will come after changing." Nandini said, before heading towards her room.

Manik just nodded, but his heart was doing somersaults at having heard his name from her mouth. It seemed so perfect. For the first time, he actually liked his name.

-----------------------------------------------------

After having a shower, Nandini wrapped herself in a towel that reached till her mid thigh. As she had forgotten her clothes outside, she stepped outside to her room and started searching for her clothes.

Quite abruptly, she heard a sharp gasp that made her stop. She looked back and her eyes widened and her breath hitched as she saw Manik staring at her with eyes full of desires.
The clothes fell onto the ground as she saw Manik taking a step towards her, staring ardently at her petite form. As a reflex, she stepped backwards until she hit a wall. Manik's eyes darkened as he stared at her milky hand and legs that were fully exposed to him. How he wished he was those water drops kissing her skin.

The thought of kissing her while body was making him lose it, whilst Nandini's condition was no less.

Manik came more closer to Nandini and bent down to her face level. Her breathing rate accelerated and she closed her eyes in anticipation as his hot breathes fanned on her face.

"Nandini", Manik called out softly, his voice laced with desires.

Nandini was going mad with these feelings and as she heard his name from his mouth, so perfect and so sexy, she could no longer contain herself. Manik slowly cupped her face and this one contact made her shiver and jittery and she started going weak on her knees. Seeing her condition, Manik could no longer hold back and fused his lips with hers.

Time stopped for both of them and they felt fireworks exploding, as their lips molded perfectly with each other and as they shared their first kisses, with each other. Nandini started responding slowly and in the passion, Maniks hand went up to the knot of the towel and before she could register anything, the towel, that was the only thing that stopped her from being exposed fully to him, was lying on the floor.

They broke the kiss, and looked at each other intensely. Manik picked her up and took her to the bed, still not breaking eye contact.
He looked at her for permission and she blinked in assurance.

The whole world did not matter for them anymore, as they gave into their desires and worked their way to stop the fire that had ignited between them at first sight. Nothing could ever make Manik forget the look on Nandini' face as he explored her the whole night. With a loud moan of pleasure and pain, Nandini knew that her life would never be the same again, as she gave him...her everything.

______________________________

That is chapter 3. Really sorry for the late update, but had been caught up with exams.
Please vote and comment as it is really a motivation.