Chapter 1

" Mishti, how long will you take? We are getting late", shouted Abhimanyu Thakkar from the living room
"Bhai just five more minutes and i will be there", came a girl's voice through the enclosed door.
"Yeah right.. We have been hearing that for the past 30 minutes", shouted another voice from the living room. Aryaman khurana.
Just as he said that, the door flung open, revealing an elegant young girl of 19 years.
As she descended down the stairs, 5 people below gasped in awe at the beauty infront of them.
With her silky tresses let loose down to her shoulder, pouty lips covered with a pink gloss, her angelic face glowing and the black, gorgeous dress reaching till her ankle kissing every curve of her delicate figure, she looked no less than a Greek Goddess.
"Oh my God Nandini, all the boys out there are going to have a hard time resisting you", Samaira exclaimed.
"Yeah Sam is right, you are looking ethereal", Navya seconded her.
Before Nandini could thank them for their praises, it was Neil who answered after giving Nandini a side hug "Guys say something new.Our baby doll always looks beautiful."
Nandini's faced glowed at these words from her friends i.e. Family. Although they share no blood relation, Neil, Aryaman and Abhimanyu have been brothers to Nandini, protecting her from any harm. She is the apple of their eyes and can do anything for her. Samaira and Navya are no less as they both are Nandini's soul sisters who understands Nandini even she says anything. Mishti is the word they all call her lovingly.

"Guys what are we waiting for? Mishti is here so lets go right?", said Aryaman.
At this, Nandini made a puppy face and said "Do I have to go? You know that I don't like these clubs and all right. I can just stay here till u guys come back."
Before anybody can protest, Abhimanyu being her all time protective brother asked
" Mishti, none of us are forcing you to go. Infact it was u who asked all of us to go, but we can't take the risk of leaving u all alone in here. But if u don't want to go, we can cancel it and stay here".
His words did the trick and she immediately answered, "No bhai no need to cancel. You are going to meet Mukti after so long. I will come with u.And by the way, which club are we heading to?"
"Night bay. And what are we waiting for? Lets move", Neil smilingly answered, moving towards the car.
Everyone followed him.
Nandini was a little hesitant as it was her first time going to such a place, but chucked all her hesitance and followed them, as she know how much Abhi and Navya had been looking forward to meet Mukti and Cabir and for her family she can do anything.
As the group began their trip to the desired destination, Nandini relaxed a bit and engaged in conversation with others, oblivious to the drastic changes her life is going to take that night
_______________________________
At the same time, in another place, five friends were ready to head outside.
A boy of 22 years, looking like a Greek God, asked, "Cabir, Mukti, you guys are going on a date with your partners and Dhruv and Aliya are also going together. Is it necessary for
me to come with u guys? I can just stay here and crash."
Cabir giving a naughty smile answered "Bro, if you are feeling so jealous of us four, why don't you find a girl for yourself? Manik you are 22 years of age and havent even kissed a girl. Seriously i sometimes doubt whether you are straight. And ya there is no way you are ditching us tonight."
Manik glared at Cabir and snapped back,
"Ya am straight all right and i dont think i have to kiss a girl to prove that. And besides, these love and all, its just not my cup of tea",
Cabir was about to reply back when Dhruv, stifling a laugh, said " guys lets go now, we are getting late now.i really want to meet Abhi and Navya. They might be on their way to the Nights Bar."
Mukti and Aliya agreed and the four of them went towards their car.
Manik made a face as he hate going to clubs and all, but still followed them. Afterall its his family, whom he loves more than himself and the only people he have.He is aware of the whole female world going gaga over him, but he is least bothered. As Cabir said, he has never being in a relationship, but not because he is not craving for love, but he does not believe that any girl will brave herself to enter his dark dungeon where he might end up hurting her due to his past. With these thoughts he rode the car, not knowing that his life too is going to be changed overnight.
_______________________________
So here goes the first chapter. Pls do hit like and comment.
Next part will be up hopefully on Thursday.
(Neil's pic on media box and samaira's pic on last updates media box)