Sinister Quartet:Ro

This story was inspired by three day grace "Get Out Alive" Hence the name of the story😊 anyway hope you enjoy this sneak peak.

I might do this if it takes to long for me to update and all😬 I don't know let me know guys I don't bite.

Ro's Pov
Hi my name is Roisin but please call me Ro I would appreciate it.

If you are wondering "what fucking name is that" it's an old Irish name meaning Rose.

I am 19 years old I have curly mid length ginger hair , my weight is in between so I'm not skinny nor fat , I am very tall , I have freckles on my nose and they end were my eyes are.

I have Green eyes with a Celtic design in them I know very Irish indeed haha..

Anyway the things I like are as follows:
K-Pop:Got7 , BTS , Seventeen , Monsta X.
J-Rock: The Gatzee And Sid
Anime:Too fucking many to count
Video-Games: I'll just say the company's Nintendo , Square Enix and Sega
Food: Pizza, Ramen , Chinese Take-away's
Sleeping
Languages: I speak Korean , Japanese , Chinese , French , Irish (of course) Swedish , Italian and I think that's it.

My special power is that I can have a power from a video game and use it as my own I have visions and can run fast.

Example sans from undertale I would have blue eyes and the gaster blaster's
(btw Undertale is the FUCKIN BOMB MATE LIKE FIGHT MEH)

That's all you need to know about me bye.

BackStory
"Your as mad as they say Ro" the doctor pokes her as she is tied up Roisin was recently put in an mental institution for killing her family then eating their corpses.

Ro smirked at the doctor "well doc it's not my fault they looked so tasty just lying there" she put out her lips in a pout "I had to take a bite to see if they were telling the truth".

The doctor stopped poking her and stared at her "who are they Roisin" he asked her
She giggled at him and whispered "the voices in my head that keep me company".

Ro was once again brought to her cell to play her hour long video games she looked at the variety of things to do when she looks over at the old computer.

She runs over to it and looks for the game undertale , she smirks when she sees it
"This is gonna be fun" she whispers to herself she plays the genocide route and gets to the point in which you have to fight sans.

"your not as bad as I thought you would be roisin" she freezes when sans says that her hand out of curiosity started to move on its own and touched the screen a blue orb came into her hand and up her arm.

She screamed in pain and fell to the ground "Ro stop fucking around and get back up" one of the guards said to her and started to kick her she held up her hand out and the guard hit the wall.

Ro could not believe she had the type of power "why is the power similar to sans" she asked herself "Because you have the power to Absorb video games powers" the voices whisper to her she smirks and stands up the gourds were crowding around her and she only laughed.

"You fools think I'm not afraid of you?" She screams at them they all coward away except one which is the doctor "Roisin we can help you with this just give up" he says to her she smirks once again "you bravery doc" she says "it fills me with" she opens both her eyes , both eyes that were once a beautiful green a horrific scary red.

"Determination"