"I-I'm sorry," my voice is as shaky as I am as I push Heath. He gets up and lets me race to the bathroom. He follows me.

"Are you okay?" he asks. Before he can enter the bathroom I turn around and shut and lock the door. Tears start to overflow my eyes. Whats wrong with me?

"I'm fine," I let out in a rugged breath. I bend over the toilet and puke out all I have in my stomach. My shaking gets worse. I feel dizzy and cold. My eyes fight to stay open. "He-Heath," I say as loud as I can before I fall to the floor. My world goes black and my eyes shut.

-Heath POV-

"He-Heath," I hear faintly through the door.

"Kitten! Kitten! Open the door!! KAY!" I bang on the door. Damnit! I have no time to go get the key. I start hitting the door with my shoulder. After the third hit the door opens. Kay is laying on the floor. "Wake up Kitten," I plead with her unconscious body. I pick her up and rush down the stairs. "Vince! Grab my car keys!" I tell at my highest up butler.

He comes quickly to the garage and is pressing unlock as he fumbles to get the right key. He hops in the driver seat and I slide in the back with Kay in my arms.

"To the hospital!" I demand. He clicks the opener to the garage door and peals out.

20 minutes have passed and we finally arrive. I am hopping out before Vince is even parked. I rush through the doors and the secretary looks up at me with wide eyes.

"Help," I beg her. She yells something I don't process. A gurney is rolled up with people all around her. I go to follow but they raise their hands. I stop and let them go.. Then it dawns on me... What if she tells them everything? My stomach drops and I stumble back. I find a chair and my mind is racing. Her health or my life?

A nurse comes and taps me on the shoulder.

"Sir?" I look up at her. Brown eyes filled with reassurance. "She just had a fever that reached too high and made her body go into shock. She has one nasty case of pneumonia. We have prescribed an antibiotic for her to get back in the healthy track," she smiles. I pathetically return the gesture.

"Can I see her?" I ask.

"Of course," she leads me down a creepy hallway and to a room that looks like any other hospital room would. Kay has her gaze fixed on a tiny t.v. in the corner. I walk in and clear my throat she looks at me then back into the t.v. What did I do? I am almost angry at her but I take a breath and walk in. The nurse leaving.

"You didn't tell them?" I quickly mumble.

"No," she looked at me, "but only for one reason." I look at her with confusion.

"Why?"

"You risked yourself for my health so I didn't say anything.. But that won't stop me from not telling them if you don't accept this offer.." I look at her so she will go on. "I want you to let me go.. I won't say anything... Just that I wanted to runaway but got homesick. I have been gone for a good week and a half. They are still looking for me.. maybe. But whatever I am alive and want to go home.." She looks at me harshly. My throats dry and I know I need I say I will accept this offer. I just don't know if I can really let her go.

"Ok," I mumble and fiddle with my fingers. She nods her and looks back at the t.v. I swallow and turn looking in the same direction as her.

"Another girl goes missing from Los Angeles. Brianna James. She goes by Bri. Blonde hair, brown eyes, medium height. There is a picture to my left. If you see her please call the hot line number down below. Here's a list of other girls we are still looking for. No bodies have been found. We still have hope.. Goodnight," a little song plays and pictures flash up. Another blonde girl, a brunette, and... Kay? I look over at her and she is pale. Clutching the blanket she looks at me.