Chapter 8:The Mysterious Boy

Start from the beginning

"Wow she is obsessed with him?"

Levy was reading Romeo and Juliet but I could have sworn I saw her out the corner of my eye catching a few glimpse at that guy....Gajeel right?

I decide to put my Bluetooth headphones on and connect the aux cord to my phone. I go to my Spotify to my playlist and push play.

(Play Media above read text as soon as the second verse plays)

This song is making me think of that boy Natsu again.

I have the urge to look his way once more.

I continued to debate with myself whether or not I should or not evidently...

I gave into the urge and turn around to look at Natsu once again only this time....

My brown eyes met his as I caught him staring at me this time. The song continued to play as we continued to stare at one another.

I notice his eyes are onyx colored
"Wow I wonder if that's his natural eye color"

His eyes held a bit of confusion in them as he continued to stare into my mines from afar.

"Why can't I stop looking at him?"

"He must think I'm a total creep!"

"Ucy?"

"Natsu why am I so fascinated with you?"

"Lucy?"

"Why do I feel the urge to wanna get to know you so badly and possibly more?"

"Lucy?!"

"Oh Nat...LUCY!!!!" A scream erupts my ears as my headphones are snatched off.

I snap my head back to see Cana smirking at me. Juvia was still gawking at Gray except now he was shirtless and being scolded by the girl Erza. I sweat drop.

"Ahem!"
I turn my attention to Levy who looked slightly annoyed while holding my headphones.

"Lu I've been calling you for the longest!" She crossed her arms in frustration.

"I'm so sorry Levy I was...Staring at Natsu and completely ignoring me!" She snapped me. "Thank goodness she's using her inside voice and only talking so only Cana, Juvia and I can only hear" I sighed in relief.

I look to see Levy trying to calm down as she rubs her temples.

*Sigh*

"Lucy...she trailed off

"She didn't use my nickname this must be serious"

"What I'm about to tell you is very important so please take it seriously alright" She looks at me seriously.

I simply nod

"Lucy I think it's best that you stay away from Natsu"

"Why is that Levy?"

"Well for one that red head girl with the braid that's his girlfriend"

For some reason I feel like a was just stabbed in the chest after hearing those words "His girlfriend"

"Flare is not the girl to mess with she turns into a real psycho when it comes to Natsu"
"She's super obsessive"

"I remember one time there was a girl that had approached him on Valentine's Day and left him a valentine with a note stupidly with her name on it confessing her feelings for him"

"When, Flare found out...She paused

"What happened to the girl Levy?"

"Let's just say that girl couldn't walk for a while and she ended up transferring schools"

"Did the girl file a report?"
"No...Flare threatened her so she lied to her parents sayinf she got into a terrible accident"

"Wow"

"Also Natsu...She continued

"He's not someone you can get along with he's very cold towards people I mean he never smiles at all"

"Are you serious?"

"Very serious"

"He acts so weird he's different from the other people in the Fairy Tail gang. He always acts so distant even from them at times"

"So Lucy please just stay away from him its just a waste of time and I don't want that psycho coming after you" She cried with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Okay Levy I'll stay away from him"

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise"

~•~•~•~

3rd POV:
The two girls hug one another unknown to them that a certain pink haired male was watching the whole scene between the two girls.

~•~•~
End Chapter 8
Yes Natsu finally makes his appearance unfortunately, he's with
Flare since, I wanted to switch it up.

Lisanna will be her sweet, kind self as she is in the actually series.

So will Lucy keep her promise to Levy or will it be broken?

Find out next chapter

Sorry I haven't updated I've had a bit of a head cold and sore throat but I'm finally feeling 100% better.

Also, I've also been working on my other stories as well. I have so many to finish and still so many more ideas locked inside my head.