Mr. Fine (Student/Teacher Romance)

Okay everyone this is my first book EVER sooooo im sorry its not what you expected or something im not as good as the other writers so cut me some slack? ;D haha anyways give my book a chance:)  HAPPY READING! :D

 Chapter One

{Lea}

"what do you mean I can't be in here with this?" 

"you can't bring food in here.....read the sign!" this employee said while pointing at a sign that said 'no food'

"it's just water it does it really matter?" I asked raising my voice. 

"mhmmmm!" he said while looking at me up and down.

"ugh!! Ok!" i threw away my bottled water then walked away

I started looking for butter, that was the whole reason I came to this little shop. I found what looked like butter, i think it says butter in Spanish. I look for the check out counter and there no one here so I waited.

"so I never got your name" someone says behind be. I jump a little and turned around to see it was the jerk that made me throw away my water bottle. 

"you don't need to know my name." I said with big smirk on my face 

"no I don't need to know it but I want to know it, I'm Eli."

"And I'm in a rush can you just check me out already?" I said 

"I'm way ahead of you! You got a nice body, beautiful green eyes, a cute smile and one adorable dimple." he said while looking into my eyes. 

I smirk and say "well Iv also checked you out and I don't like what I see." I say while putting butter on the counter.

"you know that's  not true doll face" he said while reaching for the butter and ringing it up.

I gave him a little smile and put a fifty on the counter and said "it is very true now if you don't mind will you please speed it up I got things to do."

He gave me an evil smirk and says "I won't give you your change until you tell me your name and give me your number" he then sat on the back counter and stared at me waiting for my reaction. I thought about it and then finally said "keep the change" I got the bag a headed for the door and Something stopped me. Eli's hand was on my wrist. I quickly turned around and saw he had a serious look upon his face this time. He turned my hand over and put my change on it and said "bye beautiful" and started to walk away. 

"hold up!" I said still in shook 

{Eli}

I wonder what she was gonna say next but waited watching her search in her bag. She pulled out a pen and a band aid and wrote something on it and handed it to me then turned to the door, before she stepped out she  looked back and said "my name is  Lea by the way." and just like that she was gone. 

Lea, what a pretty name. She had the most beautiful eyes Iv ever seen and such a sweet voice. I pulled out my phone and saved her number in it and got back to work. 

{Lea} 

I got into my car and headed home. I realized I was shaken up a bit so I slowed down. He's touch did something to me.

As soon as I got home i went into the kitchen and gave my mom the butter."Thanks honey, dinner will be ready here soon." 

I gave her a smile and ran up the stairs.