Before he got to where his car was there was a small alley, which was always empty and dark, maybe there were once indecent people in the misml. Like the time when Erwin had stayed to close with Levi and although he did not remember exactly why Erwin had illuminated the alley and had met a couple of girls sharing a somewhat intimate scene. After this strange and uncomfortable situation he tried to stay away from that alley, no longer wanted to be part of some scene he should not see.

He was a few steps away from his car, near a place hotter than the street, a place where he would not get cold anymore and also where he could disinfect his hands even with gel. Levi took the key out of his jeans pocket and when he was about to open it he heard a moan coming from the alley, a part of his mind told him that he had heard something he didn't want to hear or shouldn't hear, but that idea changed as soon as he heard more moans of pain, and the voice of a man asking for help was like a murmured, The groans caused an unexpected reaction inside the Grey eyed man and before he could think what was he doing his legs moved back into the alley, taking out his cell phone to lit up the alley and he found two men, one of them was on the floor, the one on the floor was curled uo with his hands covering his face, the other was standing, as soon as he noticed the light he turned to Levi with an angry expression.

"Go away!" he said to the young black haired man, at those words Levi frowned strongly and clenched his fist, clenching his phone "Did you not hear me? Jackass" said with an even more aggressive stranger, with that little phrase Levi's patience was broken, although it is not that he had a great patience, especially if they were attacking someone else. He manage to save his phone on his pocket and tryed to remember where the stranger was standing.

With quick steps Levi walked towards the stranger who was standing, grabbed him from his clothes and punched him straight in the face. Maybe he was getting into matters that were not his concern, maybe he was making a mistake and was defending someone who didn't deserve it, but didn't know it. He could only bet and hope that he was doing the right thing, hoping not to regret this action.

"What's your damn problem? I told you this is not your problem" the stranger said touching his nose which was probably bleeding, or at least that's what Levi hoped, no doubt he had used a lot of force in that blow, maybe too much. But Levi did not regret having used so much force.

"Leave him" Levi said referring to the boy on the ground
"could you not have gone alone?" the other man replied, still holding his nose. Without Levi having foreseen it, the unknown struck a direct blow at Levi's cheek, who, although he had moved, had not completely avoided it, leaving a rather marked mark, apart from the red and burning cheek.
"Is that all you got?" Levi had not intended to get into trouble, much less in a risky situation, let alone a fight, but something had called him, maybe it had been the complaint, maybe it had been that inside him he knew something didn't sound good, rather he felt that something was telling him that he had to do something, that inside that horrible alley there was something, someone who needed his help.

Without delay, the Ackerman man threw three punches in a row, one to the chin of the stranger, and the other two straight to the side of his face. Quickly pull the jacket down, giving it a knee-jerk on the stomach, drawing the air out.
After those blows he let him go and observed how the stranger bent with pain, lost a little balance, coughed and then fell to the ground. He had taken out so much air that he would probably faint, which made Levi stopped worrying, for he did not wanted to fight any more, besides that he would keep dirtying his clothes and hands more time would still be spent for the other boy on the floor, which would not be good, for if he had any internal or very serious wound he might suffer more or worse.

Violence was not something that Levi resorted to, it was even annoying to him, but the stranger had beaten him first, at least that was what he wanted to say to himself, at that time he did not want to think of himself maybe he had exceeded himself with force, again, he just wanted to help the other person. His thoughts of guilt faded when he knelt down next to the other boy and noticed that he was full of bruises, he also had blood on his clothes, Levi had not been wrong to hit the now unconscious unknown. Perhaps he had lit up the alley for a few seconds, but he had noticed that the man had no bruises, no blood on his clothes. What Levi had seen was not a fight, it was an abuse. He had no idea why but the unconscious person had been hitting the boy indiscriminately.
Levi had a lot of uncertainty about whether to touch him or even try to move him; Hanji had previously explained how troublesome and terrible it could be to move someone injured. A few seconds passed while Levi thought about what to do, maybe calling an ambulance would be the best thing.