Chapter 12 : The Problem

Hey guys, so, this will be Fiona's pov so yeah. Go back to reading, sorry to bother. ごめねさい。

Fiona's POV

I woke up at the couch. I sit up and saw that I'm at a living room, I didn't remember that the living room was a bit red. I stood up, I look at the window and it was snowy. I should stay here a bit. Where is Frisk and Chloe? Huh. . . . . I should check upstairs, I felt someone grab my hand and pull me back at the couch. I fell down at the couch and saw Sans, he's pretty different today.

I said,'Hey Sans, what's with the new look? It looks good on you. And why do you have sharp teeths and a one gold sharp teeth?' He just smiles and said,'Well, I'm not the original Sans you know. You're in Underfell. My boss name Papyrus captured you.' Papyrus? He never done that to me. 'Wait, I'm in Underfell?' 'Yup. If you want to check on him, he's upstairs.' 'Oh. Okay.'

I bring my bag with me and went upstairs, I knock on the door. 'Papyrus, you in there? I'm coming in, okay?' I open the door and saw him. My face became crimson red because he didn't wear his shirt, I only saw his chest. I look at him and he was blushing too. I saw he had scratches at his body, I said,'Papyrus, you're body has scratches. I'll help you.' 'N-no. I used to have these.' 'Just sit down and I'll help.'

He sat down at his bed and I sat next to him, I bring out my medical kit and took some cotton and the liquid. I press it on his scratches softly and he yelled a bit from the pain. I took out the bandage. (Guys, the bandage that was white and long okay.) I put it around him and cut it. I put the materials back in medical kit. He said,'T-Thanks. . . . . ' I smile at him and he blushes.

I was confused a bit, he said,'I used to know you a bit. I was at Undertale and saw you with the original Papyrus, I know you a bit and just kept talking to him. I just wanted you to know that. . . . . Can I?' 'Can I what?' He grabs my hand and kissed me, I blush madly. I didn't kiss back or let go from the kiss. I just stood there while he just kiss me. He let go from the kiss but he still was holding my hand.

I didn't say anything but blushing madly, he said,'I like you a lot, Fiona.' I blush again and my face turns red as blood. He was blushing too. I heard a snap, we turned around and saw Sans. He said,'Well, I saw it all. Shouldn't just leave the door open, boss.' 'Sans! Stop th---' I kiss Papyrus cheek by interrupting his words, I smile. He blushes. 'Y'know, Fiona. I'll take this photo and show those two that they are coming.'

I remember now, I ran downstairs. I took my red scarf, I open the front door while running Snowdin and saw Frisk and Chloe, they saw me. I hug them. They hug me back. 'Fiona! Thank god! You're still alive, we thought you were parish now!' Chloe yelled at me with tears at her eyes,'I'm fine, Chloe. You two shouldn't just look for me, I can go back by myself now.'

I heard footsteps from the snowy snow at the ground, I turn around and saw Papyrus and Sans. I smile at Papyrus, he just blush a bit. Even though they are humans just like us but different, they are still monsters. 'We will leave now.' I said to Papyrus and Sans. Papyrus looked down a bit, I think a bit. I know. I walk up to Papyrus and kiss his cheek. He blushes and I smile at him.

I gave him my light purple scarf and whisper to his ear,'Take this. It might help you, I also like you too.' He blush again, Sans show the photo to Chloe and Frisk. The both of them were shock, the picture was me and Underfell Papyrus kissing. I said,'Let's just go.' We walk back to the portal, I wave at Papyrus. He wave me back. . . .

Hey guys. Hope you like the part. What? You want more chapters? Okay, I'll make more soon enough and please do leave a vote and comment on this page and the next is,"Puppetry". See ya.