Chapter 1 : Seeing Them

Frisk's POV

I'm about like nineteen years old now, I can see clearly with my eyes open...my friends did help me to open them and let me go talk now...but....I still miss my old friends in the underground....Sans...Papyrus.... Mettaton and everyone....I wish I could just die now....I wanted to see them again....then, my friend Chloe came up to me and said,'Frisk, you've been bump out this weekend...what's wrong?'

I didn't say anything but she made me turn to face her and said,'Frisk, did you miss them?' I was crying a little bit and I said,'Chloe....I do miss them...' She smile at me a little and said,'How much have you miss them?' She question me,'I....Chloe, it's been a LOT of years already....I just wanted to see them again for like a whole in the heart and I just can't hold it back anymore and I just.....' I wanted to finish but I kept crying because I did miss them.....

Chloe grab my hand and lead me somewhere, I said,'Where are we going?' 'We're going to Gary's house just for a minute,okay?' I wipe my tears and I started to follow her, we made it to Gary's house because Gary is her oldest brother, she open the door and went into her room. I sat down her bed and said,'Why are we here?' 'I'm helping you to make you feel better, Frisk.' 'With what?' I ask wiping my tears away,'Going back to the underground, Frisk.'

My eyes were widen and said,'R-Really? For sure this time, Chloe?' 'I'll do anything for my best friend, that is you, Frisk.' I smile at her and she said,'Oh! And, here's the stuff.' She gave me her bag and I saw a knife, she put it in the bag and I said,'Why do I need a knife?' 'You never know if there any new monster tried to kill you...' She smile at me and she said,'And, here's my phone. Don't worry, I have like two more phones left.'

I left the house and ran to the direction that I have fell in the hole since I was a kid there, I saw it. It had been cover with vines and I took out my knife to cut it. I kept cutting and cutting...I made a large hole to me to fit in and I went in. I closed my eyes and dream about them.........I woke up and saw that I had landed on a flower bed. The bag was still here and I stood up, I grab the bag and begin walking.

I saw the large door, I still remember it....Toriel led me there, I open the door and saw the underground was more different back then. It was more beautiful and gorgeous, I walk down the path and saw lot of places I have been through. I heard something, I took out my knife and saw a armored guard. I know that spear!

'Leave now, Human! Or you'll die!' I look at the armored guard and said,'.....U-U-Undyne.....it's me......Frisk.. Remember?' I was tearing up, she open her helmet and saw me. She drop down her spear and said,'F-F-Frisk!' She took off her armor and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly and she said,'Frisk! Oh my god, it's so long I haven't seen you! Oh my god! Thank goodness, you're here!' I let go of the hug and said,'Undyne, it's a very long time I haven't met you now.'

I smile at her and she said,'Oh! You want to see the others? They kinda miss you lot if they see you, Papyrus haven't change at all and Mettaton had been a....uh...I forgot and Sans....' She paused,'Sans has been in the coma since you have left though.....' My eyes were widen and said,'Wh-what?!' 'Hey, don't worry. He will be awaken tomorrow now....still....since you have left...since the other last years, he just have the coma in seven years ago already....'

I looked down and I do felt that they haven't met surface anymore because they don't let them anymore, I wish I could just change the timeline for this once. I follow Undyne, she show me the way. I saw something, I saw a house. I walk towards it and Undyne wave at me to say good bye, I waved her back and went to the house. I knock on the door for several times now, I saw someone opening the door. I saw............

'Human!' I hug Papyrus tightly and said,'Papyrus! It's so long I haven't seen you! I'm sorry that the humans didn't let you guys to come up at the surface.....' 'It is alright, Human. We still live together, in harmony.' I smile at Papyrus, it's funny that he did recognize me when I'm wearing my old sweater since I met them. My sweater was small before I knit it to make it bigger so that I wouldn't lost my memory of them...

I sat down the couch, Papyrus sat next to me and said,'Sans is upstairs if you want to see him, Frisk.' 'I would love to, Papyrus.' I went upstairs and open the door, I saw Sans was asleep on his bed. I sat next on his bedside and I heard him mumbling in his sleep,'F-Frisk.....I miss you.....' I smile at him and said,'I miss you too.......................Sans.....'

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy it on chapter one and please do leave a vote and comment on this page and the next one is,"Awaken in Slumber" see ya my death souls! *blows a death kiss* bye~

Your truly,
Amulet Death 23