Chapter 8 : The Love Expert and Human Version?

Chloe's POV

I guess me and Fiona are stuck here as well as Frisk did, I can break the barrier because I am a...... No. I must not say it now or I'll be the same old me again. I was just outside doing my routines, I will get out of here with my best friend Fiona and Frisk. Frisk, Fiona and I are gonna start college soon enough though just an until January, it's still October 25... Fiona is the best love expert and Frisk didn't know her that well. Fiona is very kind hearted, cool, beautiful and cute. She's more than anything.

She means to me and Frisk, it's very hard to make her to be in love with someone that she haven't been in love yet. I'm disappointed, I always find hope for her but I don't anymore. .....C'mon! Think, think, think!! Wait! I got an idea! I'm still the same one since last day. And I like someone here, he's very hot than I thought it be. Literally. He's very on fire, I can't get him out of my mind...he's on fire..

I still remember that name....Grillby....that's his name.. I ran towards to a few trees and saw Fiona. I said something to her,'Fio! Come here!' I shout at her and she came at me and said,'What is it, Chloe?' She always said with a kind, cute voice. I said,'Follow me, I wanna show ya something.' She nodded and followed me. We were walking back at the home of the skeletons.

Frisk was there, baking with Sans. Fiona didn't know so I'm gonna let her see something. We went in and closed the door, Frisk came up to me and said,'Hey Fiona, Chloe. What are you two doing here? I thought the both of you were doing your routines.' 'We were but, I wanted to tell you something, Frisk.' 'What?' 'Fiona is.....a love expert. Level 35.' 'What?! Seriously?!' 'Yup. And, is Sans and Papyrus here?' 'Yeah. Sans is at the kitchen and Papyrus is sitting at the couch.' 'Good. Tell them come meet me now.' 'Okay. Sans, Papyrus, Chloe is calling you two.'

The two of them came up to me and said,'Yeah, what is it, Chlo?' 'YES! WHAT IS IT, HUMAN?' 'Drink these.' I handed them with two cups of water, I put something in it. It's not poison or venomous or anything inside. I put something special. 'Ya wanted us to drink a cup of water? Alright, Papyrus?' 'I WILL ACCEPT IT!' They took the glass of water and drink it. I smile at them and said,'Feeling anything new?' 'Nah. It's nothin----'

The both of them were glowing and a flash came out, the flash was gone and they turn into....human versions. I smile widely and said,'Look at the both you.' The both of them were looking at each other awaits shocking eyes, Frisk had her first nosebleed because she saw Sans was that hot. And Fiona, she started to blush bright red while looking at Papyrus. He's kinda cute and handsome but I like Grillby instead.

'WOWIE! NEVER KNOW THAT THE HUMAN HAD PUT US A SPELL NOW! HOW LONG DOES THIS SPELL WORE OFF, HUMAN?' 'A month.' I said,'REALLY? WELL, I WILL GET USE TO THIS!' 'Me too, Papyrus.' 'Anyways, gotta do some routines. It's not gonna do by itself.' I walk away.

Fiona's POV

Is this what they call,"Love at first sight"? I'm in trouble now, I'm in love with Papyrus. Goodness sake, someone help me. When Frisk and Sans left me with Papyrus, I didn't say a single word at him. He said,'WELL, I GUESS IS JUST YOU AND ME, HUMAN! WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?' 'Huh? Oh! Um....go out and play at the snow to make some sculpture?' 'THATS A GREAT IDEA, HUMAN! LETS GO!'

He grabs my hand and walk outside at the door, I blush a bit when he grabs my hand. When we're outside, I saw a cute puppy. I called out to it and more animals came over me, I'm very special to the animals. More and more animals come at me, cute ones. 'HUMAN! IM DONE AT THE SCULPTURE! ARE YOU DONE AS WELL AS M-----'

Papyrus' POV

When I turned around, I saw the human was playing with the cute animals. She's so cute and beautiful..... She said,'Sorry I didn't finish the sculpture, my animals needed me to play with them. Would you like to pet this bunny?' She holds a black bunny and I said,'SURE, HUMAN! I WOULD LOVE TOO!' I sat next to her and pet the bunny. She smile bright at me and I blush a bit.

I did had a crush on Mettaton but we broke up. He cheated on me because he dated Blooky. I was wondering if she wanted to hang out with sometimes....'HUMAN, WOULD LIKE TO HANG OUT SOMETIMES?' She turned around with a smile and said,'Sure, Papyrus. I would love to hang out with you. We are hanging out now, right?' 'WE ARE?' 'Yes. Aren't we petting all of the cute animals?' 'THAT'S VERY TRUE! BUT, WILL YOU HANG OUT WITH ME TOMORROW?' 'Alright, Papyrus.'

Hey guys! Just leave a vote and comment on this page and the next one is,"Hang Out". Bye~~

Your truly,
Amulet Death 23