Chapter 9 : Hang Out

Fiona's POV

It was morning, I got up. I was still at the skelebros home though....I went upstairs to take a shower and brushing my teeth, I usually take my hygiene perfectly. While I was done, I went downstairs to make breakfast. It was still early, 7:35a.m. I went to the kitchen to make pancakes and butterscotch pie. I do two things at once all the time. I was done and put them at the table.

I sat down and wait for them to come to eat, I was eating my favorite butterscotch pie. I heard footsteps coming out from upstairs, they all came downstairs and saw me. I smile brightly at them and said,'Good morning, you all.' 'Good morning, Fiona.' They all say the same time at me, I smile. They all sat down and eat. It feels like I had a family again....but they were dead...no.. I don't want to let smile turn into a frown, I was done eating and clean he plate. I went upstairs to change my clothes.

I wore my favorite clothes that my mom used to gave me when she passed away, it was very special to me. It was white with pink and black stripes on it, I had a long skirt made it to my knee. I tied my hair. I have to show my real color of my hair though and my eyes. It was bright purple. My hair is bright purple even my eyes. I already have done and went downstairs. Chloe went out to go to Grillby's. I mean, she does like Grillby. She doesn't show feelings or do flirting at him.

I saw Papyrus outside, I walk out and came up to him. I said,'Hi, Papyrus. You ready?' 'HUMAN! YOU'RE HERE, AND OF COURSE I'M READY!' I giggle at him and said,'That sounds good to hear. You look kinda cute and handsome.' I can see him blushing as me, he said,'WELL.....SAME AS YOU TOO, HUMAN. YOU ARE ALSO CUTE AND GREAT.' I blush a bit and said,'I think that would be enough now, let's go to the forest. I found a great view there.' 'ALRIGHT, HUMAN!'

We were walking towards the forest, Papyrus is too cute and handsome on that clothing. It kinda makes me blush, he and his brother are still affected from the potion that Chloe gave. They look like human like us, Papyrus is too adorable. I saw a small hill. I said,'Papyrus, let's sit down that small him there.' 'ALRIGHT, HUMAN.' 'Please use my name, Papyrus.' 'ALRIGHT, HU----FIONA.' 'That's good.'

We sat down at the small hill and saw a great view, we can see at Snowdin, Hot Land, Waterfall and more here. I lean my head at Papyrus' shoulder and I blush a bit, he looks at me with a smile. He said,'FIONA, ARE YOU FEELING TIRED? DIDN'T YOU GET A GOOD SLEEP?' 'I did. I just wanted to lean my head to your shoulder, Papyrus.' 'OKAY.' I felt something glowing a bit, I touch my blue amulet and saw it was glowing a bit.

I didn't know it can glow. I know this one, my sister used to be an elemental crystal maker. I still remember her name....Karen...I said something to Papyrus,'Hey Papyrus, do you know human souls?' 'NO. WHY DO YOU ASK?' 'It's just that, I use to have a sister but she died. She said that keep this amulet safe from them, don't let anyone touch it. I don't know how to say something, Papyrus. My sister always been there for me but she died because of the soldiers that uses her to make more crystals to have more power but she then refuses, the general used her like a dummy to get torturous. I was there yelling at the general that I was worried her that she might died. When the general was done torturing her. I ran at her that she's gonna die. I was crying at her, worrying at her, angry at the general, I don't start fight. When she was gonna die, she said,"Keep this as a memory from me. I love you." She handed me her blue amulet and closes her eyes, I was crying and crying at her. Never seen a sad face from me, Papyrus.'

Papyrus looked at me that I'm having tears now from my eyes, he said,'DO NOT CRY, FIONA. I AM SURE THAT SHE IS PROUD OF YOU NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GROWN AS A STRONG AND YOUNG LADY NOW.' I looked at him with a smile and said,'Thank you, Papyrus. I'm very grateful from your words.' I hug Papyrus tightly that I wouldn't let go, he hug me back and said,'THERE'S NO WORRY TO FEAR NOW, FIONA.'

I let go of the hug and kiss his cheek, he was blushing bright red and I was blushing a bit. I look at the time and it was night, wow, a fast timer. I look at skies that they have very beautiful stars, it was pretty. I stand up and saw a tree it was behind me. It was dead. I touch the tree and it started to bloom with beautiful pink flowers and pink leaves, I smile brightly. When I saw something, I saw a person. I thought it was Frisk but it was.......Karen...my older sister...

I ran at her but she disappeared, maybe it just my imagination or maybe an illusion or something I thought. Papyrus looked at me a confused face, I gave him the It's nothing face. We were walking home after when Papyrus began to hold my hand. I was blushing a bit. But, I like him. A lot....

Hey! Please do leave a vote and comment on this page and the next one is,"Nightmares of Her". Bye~~~