Good Morning

I woke up the next morning having gotten the best sleep I'd had in months. I rolled out of my bed, careful not to wake Autumn, and slowly walked over to the bathroom to get ready for my tour.
I brushed my teeth and then brushed through my longish, brown hair and let it be after that. I got dressed and headed down stairs.
Hi mom, hi dad," I said when I got to the kitchen, giving them both a hug. "How'd you sleep?" my mom asked as I settled down to eat my breakfast. "Perfect," I replied with a mouthful of toast, "What about you guys?"  "Great," my parents both replied in unison.
     Right as I finished my breakfast, the door bell rang. "I got it!" I shouted, walking quickly to the door. Rick was there when I opened. "Hi Rick, just give my one second, come in," I said smiling, gesturing for him to enter.
     I lead him to the kitchen where my parents where, and introduced them. "Rick, this is my mom Claire and my dad Jordan, mom and dad, this is Rick," I said before leaving them to get my gun and holster.
     When I reached my room, Autumn was finally awake. "Hey," I said, grabbing my belt from nightstand.
     "Where are you going?" asked my red-headed sister.  "Rick, the man we meet yesterday, is giving me a tour of Alexandria," I replied as I finished getting ready. "Okay I'll see you soon, be careful," said Autumn.
     "Don't worry, I will," I answered, heading downstairs to meet up with Rick again.
----------------------------------------------
Hello everyone😋
I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, keep reading my lovely followers!!
See you soon😎