Chapter [14]

Chapter 14

Noah's point of view

"Soo... why did you call me here so early?" She chuckled, looking at me wit those beautiful brown eyes.

"I... need to tell you something." God. God. God. Why is she making me so nervous?

Does love always feel like this?!

Does it always make your heart feel like it's a water balloon moments away from bursting?!

Why didn't I feel like this about her a month ago? Or when we met?

Because I'm a fucking moron who doesn't recognise an amazing girl when she's right in front of him

Oops. Answered my own question. 

"Me too." She smiled.

"Oh, well... You go first then." I smiled at her.

I couldn't help myself, Please, love me too...

"Nooo. You go first. What you have to say must be important, you interupted my beauty sleep." 

You're already beautiful. I almost said aloud but instead I chuckled nervously and looked down at some nice green grass.

"Soo... No. What's up?" She tilted her head to get a better view at my face, I looked up slightly, her eyes had shifted, from brown, to a more hazel colour. Her entire face was makeupless. Yet she still looked flawless to me. 

My eyes trailed her face to her lips and the stupid butterflies I've only recently discovered I had were in my stomach.

Shit. Does she realise what she's doing to me?

 "Noah?" She questioned. Her eyes filled with worry.

Man up, Noah!! You finally realise she's the one for you! But you can't tell her? You're such a wimp!!

I bite my lower lip.

I gotta do this.

I can do this.

"Lisey I-"

Lisey's point of view

"Lisey, I-"

"Hey! Lise! Babe!!"

My head snapped around to see who called me. But of course, Ken. This is perfect. I can tell Noah now! What was he going to say moments ago? 

I'll ask him later.

I smiled and waved Ken over, then looking back at Noah, my heart almost burst.

For a moment, his, usually, brilliant, full-of-life, blueish-grey eyes... They were wide and shiny, with eyebrows slanted sadly. He looked as if he might cry. 

I'd never seen Noah cry. 

I prayed I never would, my Noa- Noah, with sad tears rolling down his boyish face. That would just tear my heart.

But, in a split second. The sadness was wiped from his face, replaced by a nice smile. A mask.

 "Hey Ken." He said.

"Yo... Noah?"

Noah scowled for a moment. "Yeah."

"Cool!" Ken shouted a bit too loud for the quiet area we were in.

"So... what are you guys doing here?" Ken asked us.

I looked to Noah, "I was actually about to tell Lisey something... privately."

Ken smirked cluelessly, "Well okay." He looked at me, "All see you tonight, Baby. Gimme a kiss."

Faster than I could've thought, Ken bent down and smashed hiis lips on mine. 

It kind of hurt at first, and it was a gross sloppy kiss. And unlike how Noah's breath always was. I couldn't smell the mint of toothpaste. More like... a Hamburger. Ew!!

And plus I'm the kind of person wo really doesn't like P.D.A. 

I kissed back in the slightest way possible and pulled us apart, wiping my mouth on my sleeve. 

"Bye Ken." I put on a fake happy tone. He nodded, smiling as if he'd accomplished something and walked away. 

I looked back at Noah, who was steaming.

Shiiiit...

Noah's Point of View

"What does he mean, see you tonight?" I asked her, trying to contain my outburst I knew was coming. 

"Well that's what I wanted to tell you... Me and Ken are going to the party tonight..." She smiled slightly. 

"Why Ken?!" I said his name like he was vermin, which he was! He was taking my Lisey!

"He asked me. Don't you remember?" She said. I could hear her temper was rising in her voice.

"But... ah! fuck! Nevermind." I spit and stood. So did she.

No! This isn't what I wanted! I wanted us to be staring into each other's eyes and confessing our loves for each other now.

... Or something like that but not so cheesy...

"Why are you so pissy?! We're not even together! And you have Hana!"

Hana... Ugh... What did I ever see in that girl? She's all boobs, no brains.

"I'm pissed because he doesn't fucking deserve you! You could do much better! But instead you decide to go whore around with that douche bag!"

Boom.

There I go. 

"Whore around? You think that's what I was planning on doing? I was going with him just so I could sleep with him?!" She shouts, tears in her eyes.

"Lisey... Wait. I didn't-" I start calmly but she cuts me off.

"You didn't mean it?! Then why did you fucking say it?! Fuck that. Fuck You, Noah." She was screaming now, tear pouring off her cheeks. She turned to go. 

"No! Lisey! I- I- I'm sorry!" I shout trying to stop her.

She turn around, eyes red and still filled with tears, even more of them on her cheeks, others on her shirt.

I did this? To the girl I love?

"Leave me alone, Noah! How could you think of me like that, like a fucking whore? You're the whore! How many girls were you with two months ago? Like fifteen! You fucking hypocritical perverted player!" She stormed off. 

But before she got too far away, I heard...

"I can't believe I ever loved him."

Loved

Hehe.... HATE ME ALL YOU WANT! :D

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE CONFLICT, SO EXPECT STUFF L- Oops. CAPS xP

But like I said. I love conflict, so expect stuff like this from time to time :D

Remember to comment and vote! You have no idea how much a simple comment means to me!!

XOXOXO

-Kelsey♥