Brother And Sister

Start from the beginning

"My, my! Sony who are those two?" It was first Ivan who walked up to the mother and bowed to the woman.

"Just brothers of Angelica, our sister has been very bored so we're going to let her play with friend. Is that alright with you ma'am?" The mother giggled at the charismatic boy and held her face in the fit of laughter.

"Sweetie~! Why didn't you tell me of these two handsome, charming, well-mannered boys!"

Handsome? Charming? Well-mannered! There was a lot of things Sony would call the Jakov brothers, handsome-. Well, they were handsome. But charming-! Okay, Ivan may be charming in some way but, definitely not Jagger! And well-mannered? They are far from that definition!

Ivan merely bowed his head at the Mom's comment and waved for Angelica and Sony to follow him. Angelica pulled on Sony's arm and started to pull her towards the limo, before going into the car the girl waved to the mother.

"We'll have tons of fun Mrs. Parker!"

No! Sony tried to wiggle out of the girl's strong grasp while waving to her mother to help her. The mom was oblivious to the situation and continued to coo at her daughters new 'friends'.

"Have fun sweetie~!"

You're sending me to my death mom! The girl yelled in her head.

oO0OoO0Oo

"Sony~! Isn't this great! We finally get to hang out together! Too bad it's Sunday, I would love to have a sleepover with you at my house!"

Sleepover, plus Angelica, plus trigger-happy Jagger, plus other sadistic brother Ivan, equals living hell for Sony. The girl glanced around herself, Angelica was still happily chatting away while Jagger and Ivan gave Sony looks, as if they were planning something. She gulped and looked back to Angelica who was now putting some last touch ups on her make-up.

"Um, Angelica. Where are we going?" The girl looked from the mirror to the brunette and broke out in a wide grin.

"To the fair, of course!"

Sony almost fell out of her seat. The fair? The girl knew a fair was going on right now in the corner of town. But, fairs aren't like normal everyday fairs. Not many people like to go to the yearly fair unless they can protect themselves from the hundreds of gangsters and mafioso. Also, people say the rides at the fair aren't that safe at the fair and at least three break down everyday. Sony put her hands up in front of her with a smile hoping to change the Jakov sister.

"H-Hey, why don't we go to your house! I heard t-the fair isn't that fun!" Angelica pouted at her friends interjection and folded her arms.

"Aw~! I want to go to the fair though! Jagger and Ivan told me it's really fun!" Sony slowly turned her head to the smirking brothers.

This is all their fault, sadistic bastards. . .

oO0OoO0Oo

Sony was in awe of the fair, and it wasn't in the good awe. All around delinquents were running and making a muck. Sony jumped when a stand next to her and the Jakov family tumbles down in a dust, a bunch of men then run out of the dust laughing.

She's officially dead. There was killers all around here. Sony turned to her side to look at Angelica and her face fell as Angelica's eyes were wide in wonder at the fair around her.

"Look at all this! It's amazing! Sony! Let's ride that jet coaster!"

The girl looked up at the ride and her eyes widened as one of the roller coaster's pods rolls straight off the rails and into another fair booth. Sony turns to Angelica and starts to push the girl towards another ride.