The enchanted ocean

Start from the beginning

The girls and boys jumped in the deep blue ocean. Bomi held baekhyun tightly while he swam in the water. She started screaming when the water level rose "No!!!...No!!!...Get me out of here...Gleam!!!....No!!". He cupped her face "Bbom....Bbom....Pearl!!" he yelled. Bomi calmed down crying "Baek...Baek". Tears rolled down his cheeks watching her in that state "I am sorry...Bbom...I can't do anything...I am sorry". She hugged him tightly "I am sorry...I will try again" she said breathing heavily, her lips quivering. The girls cried watching her. The boys comforted them. They need to travel through the ocean or else they can't find the greenish blue lights which surfs. In short they can't use their powers. As the name said the ocean was really enchanted. It was dark; the water was black with no sign of sea creatures and the plants giving of a dark vibe.

They kept going. All were tired of swimming. Their hands and legs started hurting. Chorong sighed "How long we need to swim?" she asked. Chanyeol said "Until we find those surfing lights". Eunji agreed "That's right or else we can't find the island". They sighed and continued. Of course bomi was not in the state where she could care where she was. The fear of water was killing her. She badly wants to get out of the water as soon as possible. Baekhyun patted her head "Just a bit more okay?" he encouraged her. She nodded but her tears were telling all. She cried internally "I can't do it...please...I want to get out of here".

Queen stella contacted her "Pearl...can you hear me?....You can do it dear....just a bit more...believe in yourself....fight your fears". Bomi held baekhyun tightly squeezing his arm but he cared less. He swam as fast as he can along with others. After swimming for a while, Chorong said squinting her eyes "Guys, what's that?" she said pointing out. Namjoo cheered "The surfing lights". They became excited. Kai said having a closer look "The sea water guardians!!!"

Sea water guardians appear as greenish blue lights often float on the broken egg shells or surf on seashells during storms or high tides. They enjoy the dolphins and sea life.

They were astonished by watching those small creatures. One of the sea guardian probably their leader spoke to them "Welcome fairies and knights. We were waiting for you". They looked at each other. She continued "I am dewdrop. The queen of the sea water guardians". Naeun requested "Can you please lead us to 'the jade isle'". Dewdrop nodded "Yes, definitely". Bomi was not the part of their conversation. She was weak and tired. The water level was rising continuously with only their faces uncovered. She couldn't stay in water any longer "Get me out of here...please....baek help me" she pleaded tightening her grip on baekhyun's shoulders. He suggested "Guys, I can't see her like this anymore. Please let's use our powers". They agreed and glanced at the sea water guardians. They agreed as they were depressed watching her in that state.

Exo and Apink decided to transform. First the guys transformed until then the girls held bomi. Exo transformed with individual light engulfing them.

Sehun: Whirl, knight of wind

Kai: Speed, knight of teleportation

Kyungsoo: Brown, knight of earth

Baekhyun: Gleam, knight of light

Chanyeol: Flare, knight of flame

Suho: River, knight of water

Suho helped bomi by making a water bubble for her to keep her out of water. It was time for Apink to transform. They flew up in the air a bright light covering individually.

Chorong: Sparks, fairy of fire

Eunji: Misty, fairy of ice

Naeun: Rose, fairy of earth

Namjoo: Breeze, fairy of wind

Hayoung: Glow, fairy of light

[Exopink] Fairies and knightsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara