Ghost love- Love will always be the same

I sat on my bed; I was confused and scared. My head was twirling and spinning. I was undecided; for I was unable to put all of this together. I had a flame burning for Nathan but a sweet smoke rising beside it for Jordan. I was stuck between two loves; the one I fell in love with..is a ghost but then again, I fell in love with the human body he took over. I was too afriad to come out; I didn't know what to do or say to either one of them. I put on some clothes and decided to take a walk. I walked out from the back so Jordan couldn't see me; neither could Nathan. I pushed through the bushes and scrubs trying to find a path. When I finally got through,my jaw nearly dropped and my eyes bulging out of my head. I couldnt believe it....how did he find me here? I stepped closer to reassure myself. Then he spoke to me.

''Hayley? Wow, everytime I see you, you just keep getting even more beautiful.''

''Da-Dameon? Is that you?'' I asked in shock.

''In the flesh!" He said sarcastically.

" Oh my gosh......your even sicker than I thought! Why are in New Jersey?"I said snickering.

"Well, your dad told me you were here with your grandmother and......I decided its now or never to tell you how sorry I am and how much I love you." He replied apoloetically.

"Oh..well I give you props for wasting your time trying to win me back but, there's NO WAY I'm ever taking you back and besides...I dont think my boyfriend would be pleased with you bothering me." I quoted as if in victory. I knew that must have crushed his heart.

"Wait.....you have a boyfriend?"

"Dameon, I don't have time for this so....it was........bye." I turned and walked away from him; not looking back. It reminded me of when we broke up.....but this time, his heart was broken...not mines.

I walked back home and soon realized something. I love Nathan but we can never really be together. But, I also realized who I wanna be with. I ran to Jordan's house; when I got to his doorstep, i constantly banged on the door; sweating and breathing heavy. Then I could hear bickering traveling to the door and I knew it was him. When he opened the door, he looked different. I leaned in front of him and he kissed me. Then I pushed away and stared at him oddly. He kisses just like.......NATHAN!

I stepped back; terrified and unspoken. He began walking towards me danerously; as if it was a horror movie. I was petrified and nummed by the shock. He grabbed onto me with a firm grip, clenching and grinding his teeth in rage. I turned my head; looking away at those beautiful, hypnotizing, chocolate brown, eyes.

"Well, the one I love, was about to go for her friend. You know, I actually didn't see this coming. I thought you loved me Hayley!"

"I do love you Nathan but, how can be together when your using someone else to call yourself human?" His hands grilled into my arms and then loosened. He knew I was right but was just too scared of losing me to admit it.

"Nathan, I will always love you and you have my word on that but, I cant be with you...not this way." His head dropped and then Jordan fell to the ground. I dropped down, holding onto Jordan waiting for his eyes to open. After a few minutes, Jordan began to re awaken and he looked at me smiling.

"Hey Hayley?" He said to me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I never realized how cute you are." He smiled and kissed me. This kiss was different though; it was beautifullly ........real. Then a voice, soft and sweet said to me " I will always love you too Hayley." Then I smiled and hugged Jordan tightly.