Ghost love-The tale of Nathan

I walked towards the door and twisted the knob. The guy was still staring at me but, I decided not to give him the sasifaction of me being interested in him. So, I walked inside and shut the door behind me. I dropped my bags and stood in front of the door. There were two staircases on both sides. I roamed around the main rooms until my grandmother finally saw me. She was so excited, she ran towards me shouting out:

"My Hayley!! Oh I've missed you so much!!!" Then she hugged me and I smiled.

"Hi grandma." I said to her, kissing her rosey cheeks.

"Alright now I know how you teenagers love to go out so, I'll quickly show you to your room so you could get settled and explore okay?" She replied to me. I didn't want to tell her I wanted to stay home because then she would get worried. I hated when my grandmother was worried. So I grabbed my bags and she lead me to a room with blue as the theme. The walls were dark blue and black, the bed had purple and white sheets, the only thing that had a different color was the floor. I smirked as I looked around and dropped my things.

"Alright Hales, you can go out but, you must be back in by 9. I know how you youngsters like to get down!" She giggled softly as she walked out of the room. I looked around and then stood up.

"Well I must explore" I mumbled to myself as I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me and leaving the house. I walked down the front porch and noticing the guy I talked to was still here. He looked at me as I walked past him. Then he ran behind me, tapping me on the shoulder.

"Hi..ummm Hayley right?" He said to me.

"Yes, hello. I've noticied you've been quite hooked onto me. Care to tell me why?" I asked him.

"Well, I-I noticied a difference about you, that your not from New Jersey. And your probably lost around here and I was wondering...if I could take you on a tour?" He replied to me as his cheeks lit up in sparkles. I pursed my lips unsure on what I was doing.

"A tour you say? Alright but, only quite places..I don't like crowded places and this isn't a date." I said with assurance.

"Okay, I understand." Then he snicked under his breath. I stared at him and then smiled as we began walking.

We talked and talked well, he did most of the talking but, I was enjoying myself. Then we went to an abandon house near a cemetary. Even though New Jersey was sunny, this was the only place without light. I kind of liked it though, it was different. Jordan tried to past it but, I told him I wanted to see it. So, we walked towards the house, slowly walking towards it. I opened the door and we tiptoed inside. We sat on the green sofa as Jordan began telling me the story of the boy who died in here. His name was Nathan; he was 17 years old with hazel eyes and honey blonde hair. They say he was the most beautiful creation in all of New Jersey. He had everything; money, popularity, acheivements but, not love. All the girls practically threw themselves at him but, never did he catch one to be his own. Then one day, he was beaten to death in this very house by two unknown men. They say that before he died, he said that one day he will find love dead or alive. Then laughed his last breath.

I nearly cried for it was so sad. A beautiful innocence died without the one and only thing it wanted. Then I held onto Jordan's hand as I was nearly in shock. I began thinking of the break-up back in Minnesota and I began to cry. Then Jordan hugged me sweetly and after the tears were gone, he took me for ice cream. We went into a little ice cream parlor that was nearly empty. We both ate some ice cream and Jordan made up the most corniest jokes but, i still laughed at every one. We walked back home around 8. He hugged me and we waved goodbye at each other as the door slammed behind our backs. I went up to my room and shut the door sliently. My grandmother was already asleep and I didn't want to disturb her. I plopped down on the bed and stared at the sealing. Then my promise broke for I began beliving love exist. And that was the night I dreamt of Nathan.