Ghost love- The beginning

I'm cold and lonely but, there's nothing I can do about it..or is it?

I was scared. My back was turned to the one person I thought I trusted. I couldn't prove that he was guilty because I had no evidence. He shouted and I shouted but, what was the point? He knew I would eventually come crawling back for those sweet kisses. Not this time; I just couldn't do it. He had to suffer like I did for all these years. So I spoke out my mind.

"Why? Why!! All I ever wanted from you was your love. But, I guess your heart is as cold as a vampire's skin." I sliently cried with my back still turned to him. Then, he tugged at me and turned me around. I pulled away and turned my face to the friendly wind.

"I'm sorry and I promise I'll never do it again. Hayley, I love you." He said as if telling the truth. But, I was not about to fall for it..not anymore.

"If you have love for me, then I've never loved before." I replied to him as I walked away. He began shouting my name but, I never looked back. I just kept walking; my hands shaked, my lips quivered but, I never broke down. I wasn't going to give him the sastifaction. When I got home, I never came out of bed. I cried and cried like a normal 15 year old would if she thought what she had was love. And after a week or so, I promised myself to never want something if it didn't exist; and that was love.