Chapter 8: Time To Check In

Start from the beginning

Everyone except for the Mark, Jasmine, Mason, my mom, And my dad raised their hands.

"Ok let's go!" I said waving my hand for them to follow.

We started to leave the dining room and we made our way to the arcade.

"This is the arcade." I said. "Want to go inside?"

"Let's go! I want to play some games." Courtney said surprising everyone.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." Ethan answered.

We walked into the huge arcade and everyone split going into different groups to tackle the games.

Hmm maybe I should try th-

I was pulled out of my thoughts.

Literally.

When Aaron grabbed me by the elbow and started dragging me towards the bathroom.

"A-Aaron what are you doing?" I stuttered out remembering the kiss he gave me.

"I need to talk to you."

"Wait, I told you we can not talk about it." I said trying to sound firm but failing from the shacking of my voice.

"Wow I didn't even say I was talking about it. Really Aiden I'm flattered." He smirked.

"W-what? No that's not-"

"Calm down Aiden." He said once we were in the bathroom. "I just wanted to know....what did you think of the kiss?"

I swear I stopped breathing for a second when he asked me that question.

"W-what?" I asked in barely making it a whisper.

"What. Did. You. Think. Of. The....Kiss." He said using every word to step closer until I was against the wall and we were chest to chest.

My breath hitched and lowered my gaze not being able to look him in the eye.

Of course he wouldn't have that I soon realized when he put his pointer finger under my chin and his thumb on top lifting my head so I was looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"Answer me." He whispered inches away from my lips.

OH.

MY.

LORD.

THANK THE HOLY GODS!

we were interrupted by River, Ethan, and Chris walking in and thank my reflexes cause I was able to push Aaron away just in time so that they didn't see us so close together.

"Oh, Hey Aiden! Hey Aaron! What are you guys doing here?" Ethan asked.

"Nothing really, I was just about to wash my hands so if you'll excuse me." I said as I walked past them to the sink.

"Alright then." River said.

I finished washing my hands and Chris, Ethan, and River were already in their own stalls. I walked towards the door but was pulled back and pinned to the wall again.

"Don't think I will let you off the hook that easily. As long as we are here there is no way for you to run away from me." Aaron whispered with his lips grazing my ear.

I shivered from the action and ran out of the bathroom once Aaron let go of me.

~~

We went back to our rooms so that we could got to sleep.

"Ok Mason and Mark will be staying with me and my wife in room 400. River, Scarlett, Jasmine and Meaghan will be in room 401. Courtney, Ethan and Chris will be in room 402. Rachel, Aaron and Aiden will be in room 403." My dad said handing everyone their own key to get into the room.

We all nodded our heads and went into the room.

Once we were in front of our room I opened the door with my key and walked inside. I went straight to the bed I was sleeping in. The way there suite was made is that there is a kitchen living room a big room with a king sized bed and an even bigger room with two queen sized beds. Since Rachel was the girl and she needed privacy to change me and Aaron took the room with two queen sized beds which was a bad idea since I now have to share a room with Aaron.

Pray For Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎆 OMG YAAAASSSSSS Chapter Eight Check~🎆

I just wanted to say I am sorry about the fact that this Chapter had a lot to do about the resort and not the characters so of course I had to get a move on with the story cause you didn't think Aaron would actually listen and not talk about it did you? Also the thing when they almost kissed?! Really sometimes these people have terrible timing but anyway.

What do you think of the sleeping arrangements?

You might have noticed that I introduced some ships in those sleeping arrangements read it over see if you can find them and comment when you think you have all of them.

Anyways again

Vote, Comment, Share, Follow, anything else you can do with the story and I will see you next Chapter. bye!👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋