I whimper in fear and disgust.

Jeremy please where are you!

I watch his closed eyes and hatred slowly sips upon me, adrenalin spikes up in my veins and my fisted hand on his chest suddenly launches itself upon his hard jaw and at the same my teeth clump on his lips.

He releases me, instantly taking a step back.

"You fûcking bit me!" He groans, his fingers brushing on his lip that is now brimming with blood.

At least one of my advances resulted in an impact, because I know he doesn't feel my attempted punch due to his freaking hard cheek bone. No, he doesn't feel it but I now do.

But this doesn't stop me from hauling my hand again, this time slapping him.

"Don't ever touch me again! I am not Cassie or the whore you proclaim I am!" I scream at him, my anger reaching its optimum. I roughly remove myself from the corner and I am running towards the exit door when I feel my hand being yanked back.

He stares angrily at me for a moment, his blue eyes searching mines for something. I glare back at him, my anger never faltering; however it's within seconds of staring at me that his anger gives away.

He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

"I'm sorry." He declares in a mutter that is so low, I barely hear it.

I think I might've have heard him wrong. Did he just say he's sorry? What?

I frown at him in incredulity. "You are sorry?"

His jaw clenches, "Yes. I know I'm being immature and unthinking with my words but that's always the case when you're within my radius."

What? Is he accusing me of making him immature?

"You being immature is none of my doing!" I spit in anger.

For a moment, his eyes flare with anger too but then he quickly looks away from me and shakes his head.

"I shouldn--"

And that's when the door bangs open cutting him off his sentence.

I turn around to meet an angry Jeremy, but his anger isn't directed at me.

Jeremy takes one look at my agitated face and in three strides he's right at Matthew's face.

"What did you do to her?"

Matthew's eyes for the whole while haven't left mine and now as he stares at Jeremy he frowns to himself and presses his lips.

Why am I feeling sorry for him? Because that's what I'm doing at this moment, feeling sorry for Matthew. Jeremy's wrath is unpredictable and at this moment I hoped to the all the goodness out there, that they wouldn't start a fight.

"Nothing." He says.

"Doesn't look like nothing to me," Jeremy's eyes are in slits as he glares at Matthew.

"Matt, I swear if you've hurt her and if you so by slightest have touched her--"

"Jerry, you should know by now that I never take your threats seriously." Matthew cuts him off, folding his arms across his chest and a smirk playing on his lips.

Jeremy makes a hissing noise at the back of his throat, he fists his hands, his jaw clenching and un-clenching and his stance tells me that he's about to punch him. Seconds tick by and the brothers still have their glaring contests.

"I know you wanna hit me, Jerry. Go ahead."

And at that, Jeremy closes his eyes and turns away from him. His eyes re-open to meet mine.