Chapter 2 Nomore Crushes..

I looked around and noticed that we've already walked all the way and are now, outside the school entrance.
I Sigh, and turn my attention to my best friend who looks to be in the best shape, (NOTE MY SARCASM) she looks completely terrified, she looks like she could shit a brick right now, I rase my hand and gently rub her arm in a comforting matter, when she notices that I'm trying to cheer her up, she smiles a reassuring smile and then turns her attention back forward and then starts chuckling, I turn my attention to her and then bump shoulders with her and huff "What's so funny Zoe Styles??" I ask her with a grin of my own.

"nothing, I'm a complete mess!" she grins,which makes me chuckle lightly I turn to my friend link arms and then I grin and Continue walking at a faster pace.

"just don't leave me when you make more friend, Okay?" I ask with a smirk.

"that's if.."
I cut her off

"when" I hit her arm in a playful matter.

"Okay let's say my way first, it sounds more real, if I find any friends this year, I could never leave my bestie, remember besties before the restless?" she asks with a hint of amusement in her eyes, "Anyways, I'm not gonna have any friends, so I'm stuck with you!" she smirks.

"Love you too!" I Sigh.
We keep walking g until we reach our destination, the school door, and then we slowly open the door to hell hole.
We look around and everyone that I remember are here, There's The nerds that are sitting near the door with books on their laps and papers in there hands, no doubt trying to get further then everyone else on there homework, then there's the loners that sit near the bathroom and just look scared when you try to speak to them, then goths, football players basketball players and of course we have the cheerleaders practically sitting on the football and basketball players laps, then.. Of course we have the one and only Zack steel! He's the most perfect boy ever, he's a complete babe, with his black straight short hair that looks like, sooo soft, and his really dark eyes that look so dark they look black but have a dash of blue through them, then and a perfect nose to match his perfect face, (Lord that was a lotta cringe but anyways) big luscious pink lips that also look soft, and his skin, with all the time in Spain on holidays he has a slight tan, so yes, he's a babe..
I got cut out of my staring from someone shaking me, "Tori?" Zoe asks with a worrying tone.

"Huh?" I ask.

"You can't keep staring, he's a rude player, if he caught you staring he would say something that might just make you wanna pop, you have a big temper he'll.." She stops talking, her eyes wide enough to pop out, I give her a confused pout, which earns me a scared one, I hear someone cough to earn my attention and I turn my head and then groan.

"Dylan, What?" I ask with a scoul earning me a grin.

"Oh, I missed you too, baby." He moves closer to me so our chests are just a foot away, I look up at him and see that he now has a serious face, so I pout and fold my ams over my chest while taking a small step back,

"Speak, or leave." I whine.

"Can I speak with you?" He asks taking a step closer but still leaving distance between us, I raise an eyebrow.

"We are.."
He cut me off.

"Alone." He adds, which made me role my eyes, and then turn and look at Zoe, who doesn't know what to do.

"No." I spat, "If your that desperate to talk.. Talk!" I put my finger to his chest and pat it while I spat "If this is about 'wanting another chance' you can just Piss off now." I say while turning to a scared looking Zoe, I frown and then turn my attention back to Dylan, "Okay, you have exactly.." I think for a minute then grab Zoes wrist and pull it to my face to see her watch, "3, no 2 minutes so hurry up, don't waste my time!" I say calmer this time but still give him a glare, which he returned with a winning grin.

We walk outside the school doors and he leads me to a sitting bench, I sit then he sits, when I say sits.. Hes literally on my lap, I push him away which earns me a "oof" from him hitting the ground I smirk at this and then but a serious face on, "Speak, or 'ill' leave!" I spit again.

"Okay, well.." He starts.