Chapter 11

*Gajeel's POV*

Levy was trembling. Metalicana was getting ready to destroy the gate any second. What's worse is that Loke and the rest of the crew were getting ready to spring a trap. I just hope they understand that the lizard can fly.

"Gajeel, get Levy to the ship. Now!" Erza said. "She is in danger if she stays here."

I looked at her and nodded. Hold a shaking Levy close, I look down at her. She looked back at me. Her hazel eyes were full of fear; but what was she afraid of?

I just held her close, and nodded. "Let's go, Levy."

"What are they going to do?!" she asked. "They aren't gonna hurt him are they?" she said.

"It's gonna be fine. They won't hurt him. I promise." I said. I grabbed her hand and we ran straight to the boat. Just as we entered the outer jungle, we heard the sound of shattering wood and stone.

I turned around and saw the wall and gate destroyed. And through the dust, stood none of the the monster responsible for the mess.

Levy hid behind me. She was trembling. I turned around towards her. "Don't worry, I'm here." I said, rubbing her head.

In the back, we could hear screams of the crew, as well as Metalicana's roar. Bottles were shattering. But after about a good ten minutes, it all stopped. We felt a huge shaking to the ground. We quickly came out of the forest. Levy held onto my arm, and I stood wide eyed.

Metalicana...the iron dragon who stole my Shrimp, laid unconscious, and with very little wounds, on the ground. He was alive...just knocked out.

"What did they do to him...?" Shrimp asked, with tears in her eyes. Her voice was full of sadness.

"I don't know..." I said. "Loke, what did you do?"

"Gajeel." he said with all smile on his face. He pushed his glasses up and held his hand towards the beast. "He is going to make us rich. I can see it now. 'Metalicana, a New Wonder of the World!' in bright lights on Broadway. People will come all over to see this discovery!"

"Are you insane?!" I yelled at him. "It's a dragon, he can fly you moron!"

"Then we will have to forbid him from flying." he said. "Crew, help us get him to the boat!"

*Levy's POV*

I can't believe it...was Loke serious about this?! He can't take Metalicana with us. He could destroy the boat.

I tried to say something, but something had taken over my body. Like...fear, but with sadness...I can't describe it.

There was nothing I could do anyway. Loke could have me silenced in a few seconds flat if I tried to stop him. With a heavy heart, they lead us back to the ship, with Metalicana and part of the ship's precious cargo.

~·*Time Skip*·~

I sat in my cabin, with a book in my hands. It wasn't opened. I was just staring at the brown cover. I was full of mixed emotions right now. Should I be happy that I am with Gajeel again? Or should I be sad that Loke had brought Metalicana with us?

I stood up from my desk, putting the book on the hard surface and put on a scarf to keep my neck warm.

It was cold outside, and I lost my coat back when I was captured. I had changed into normal clothes, but I decided to keep the dress I was formerly in.

As I walked out onto the top deck, I made my way to the bow of the ship, and leaned against the railing. As I looked down at the dark waves of the freezing ocean, I felt like this is what I was in. A dark world, where there was nothing for miles. The sky was clear, and the stars were dim. The only light had come from inside of the ship.

I let out a soft sigh of sadness. My breath was visible. I was shivering because I was cold. I felt like my body was about to freeze.

Suddenly, I felt a warmth come over my shoulder and it went down past my thighs. I jumped a little, but turned around after a voice spoke, "You're gonna get sick if you don't wear warm clothing Shrimp."

I knew who the culprit was. It was Gajeel. My rescuer. I smiled sadly at him, and then I looked down. "Thank you." I said.

"So, whatcha doing out here this late at night Shrimp?"he asked, wrapping his arm around me.

"I don't know...I'm just...mixed up right now." I said, leaning against him.

"Is it about Metalicana being in New York?" he asked.

I simply shrugged my shoulders. "I know that's part of it, it's just--" I was cut off by Gajeel kissing me. I slowly melted into the kiss, relaxing my tense muscles.

The wind had stolen my loose headband and carried it away. I could've cared less. I pulled away from Gajeel and looked into his red irises. "Why don't we go inside and you can tell me everything in there?" he said.

I nodded. Together, we walked to my cabin, were it was warm and he let me tell him what I was feeling.

*3rd Person POV*

After the headband that was poorly tied around Levy's head rode with the wind, the headband blew right through an opening leading to the cargo hold, were the currently weaker dragon was resting. He was cold, but he soon found warmth, when the headband slowly landed like a feather.

The dragon looked at it, and he was saddened. His friend, the little woman whose beauty he had never seen before, was taken from him.

The headband was slowly picked up weakly with two claws. Metalicana may not have outer warmth, but the thought that this headband was none of that Levy McGarden's, had filled him cold interior.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
Hey guys!! I'm really sorry about the late update. I know it wasn't very long, but I have been busy and I have been posting more chapters of my KH boyfriend scenarios book.

Anyway, I hope you guys can forgive me. Please don't be mad at me.

Also, if you guys could please bear with me. I have been told that I need to get a second job. As if my parents didn't want me to help them out with other things. I am still looking for a second job. But I will try to update as much as I can.

Until next time!

~FairyKeyblade713