Chapter 7

*Levy's POV*

After that Dragon had left me in that tree, I knew better than to run around the jungle. I was going to be lost in no time. So I curled up onto the branch I was in, and tried to warm myself up. The evening winds were chilly and there wasn't any source of warmth around. As I continued to shiver in the night, I looked up and saw the moon and stars. There were so many stars in the sky, but they were so unfamiliar to me. The moon was the same though, but it was setting. The same moon I would look at before I went to bed. But why did it seem different?

I was trying to figure out why this felling was so different, I heard a cracking sound from underneath me. Before I could look, the branch from under me snapped off. As I fell, screaming from surprise, I managed to grab a hold of the lowest branch closest to the ground with my arms. Breathing heavily and my eyes widened from getting a few possible injuries, I slowly let go and fell to my feet. I grunted as I lost balance and fell to my knees. "Man, that was more rough than I thought." I said to myself, standing up. 

I brushed off as much dirt as I could, but being in this outfit the natives forced me to wear, it was going to be hard to blend in the night from the creatures that could be lurking around. I couldn't climb the tree, since I am not that athletic. I sighed in defeat as I sat down beside the base of the tree and looked up. The canopy of trees shadowed the area where I sat. 

I suddenly started to worry about Loke and the others. Loke said I was a one of a kind actress, and knowing him, he wouldn't replace me. They must know that I was taken, but are they going to risk coming out her to look for me? Then I thought about Gajeel. I missed him so much. I knew he was just a script writer, but his feelings couldn't be written in any way. He was coming for me, I just knew it. He wasn't going to leave without me. 

Tears were flowing down my face. I buried my face into my knees and continue to cry. Hopefully quietly enough that I wouldn't attract attention to myself. However, I suddenly heard rustling in the leaves, and it wasn't the wind. I sure hoped  it wasn't any kind of creature. I knew it wasn't my friends. But I stayed still. I was too scared to move. 

Without warning, I heard an unfamiliar roar. I knew that wasn't Metalicana. I felt something land behind me. I turned around and saw an ape-like creature, that was about eight foot tall. I could see it because of its white fur. The sun was slowly rising, so it was a little more clear than the moon. I backed up slowly from it, afraid that it was going to try and take me further into the jungle. Unfortunately, I tripped over the back of the skirt of this dress and landed on my behind. "Ow..." I said, quickly covering my mouth. 

This ape, which I am going to call a Vulcan, only smiled and came closer to me. I backed more speedily away from it, but I only backed into another tree. The Vulcan only smiled and cheered in its way, and then picked me up and through me over his shoulder. I quickly gasped, and knew that I was in big trouble. I needed to get away from this creepy monkey, but there was nobody around to help me. Then, I remembered. I was a sacrifice to Metalicana. Maybe if he heard me scream in desperation, he would come. 

And that's what I did. I screamed as loud as I could. The Vulcan continued to run, even though it was slowing down. I squirmed around, hopefully trying to get out of the Vulcan's grasp. Then I just kicked it and it fell to the ground, loosening it's grip. I quickly got up and ran in a random direction. I wasn't concerned about finding Metalicana, but getting the heck out of the jungle. 

I ran as fast as I could, pushing the leaves and loose branches out of the way. I made it to a cliff, where there was a clearing at the bottom. I was scared, but I needed to escape that Vulcan. Then I heard that Vulcan again. I turned around saw that Vulcan emerge from the trees. However, there was two more of them. I was surrounded. I didn't have anywhere else to go. 

I was backing up slowly and slowly closer to the edge of the cliff. My eyes were also on the verge of shedding more tears. As I reached my limit, my foot slipped a little over the edge, due to loose rubble. I quickly brought it back up to keep my balance. I looked down at the cliff. It was big and it seemed to be as tall as a building. I was more scared than before.

The Vulcans kept coming closer. I prayed for a miracle, hopefully, someone from the team who could lead me out of jungle and take me home. Just then, one of the Vulcans grabbed my wrist, and began to drag me towards the jungle again. I pulled back and screamed out. Then I heard a loud roar. It was very familiar. The Vulcans seemed to freeze and turn around, with scared faces. It was like they knew who the roar belonged to. 

I saw a shadow crawl over me and the Vulcans. The Vulcans started to whimper in fear. I turned to look into pure black eyes. The metal scales glistening in the sunrise, and wings creating breezes. Metalicana. He heard me. He wasn't my first choice for rescue, but I needed someone. Metalicana had a nasty look on his face, as he glared down the Vulcans. I struggled to get out of this tight grip, but the Vulcan that had the grip on me, tossed me to the side and I fell into a small puddle of mud. My outfit was now ruined. 

I looked back and the three Vulcans had suddenly began to grow in size. Soon they were as big as Metalicana himself. They jumped down off the cliff and landed on the ground of the clearing. I scooted closer to watch what was going to happen. Three Vulcans against one Iron Dragon. I was the prize for this fight. I was so scared for the outcome. 

The Vulcans charged at Metalicana, with their fists in the air. They roared on the way before Metalicana raised his tail and swiped it sideways. It hit the three Vulcans, smashing them into the side of the cliff. The ground shook, and I stayed down so I wouldn't fall off. I squealed a little in fear. The Vulcans emerged from the wall, and began to charge again. Metalicana scratched one deeply across the chest and sent it flying further into the clearing. It shrank down to its eight foot size, and laid dead. 

Metalicana didn't take any longer to take the other two down. He grabbed then both by their  necks and butted their heads, like Erza would do to Natsu and Gray when they would fight on the boat, except she grabbed them by their heads. Metalicana seemed to puncture the skin on the Vulcans necks. I saw blood dripping from their necks, and staining their white fur. With one final strike, Metalicana used his tail to smashed both of their heads into hard ground. They too shrank back to their eight foot height. 

I was breathing heavily and my eyes were widened as I watched the whole fight. Metalicana was strong. Three Vulcans must've been tough. I stood up from where I stood, and looked at Metalicana. He growled very low, as he looked at the defeated Vulcans. I stepped on a twig, causing it to snap on contact. I stood frozen. Metalicana turned towards me and looked at me. I looked back at him. He growled, and rested his hand on the cliff in front of me. 

I looked down at it, then back at him. I was so scared of what he going to do to me, but if he defeated the Vulcans to save me, then he really isn't that bad of a creature. I slowly walked towards his hand and reached for it. As my small hand touched one of his claws, I looked at him and smiled. "Thank you." I said to him.

Metalicana moved his hand, causing me to fall down into it. He didn't hold me like he did when he first took me, but his claw were spread out and I sat in the palm. He started walking and leaded me through the clearing. Where is he going to take me? Was he going to protect me from other creatures? I hope he wasn't mad at me. I'm sure he wasn't, but I'm sure that he would understand. 

Then, my mind turned to Gajeel. Did he hear me call out for help? Was he safe? I hope he comes for me soon.

*~*~*~*~*~*Please Read*~*~*~*~*~
Hey guys! Sorry about the late update. I have been extremely busy this past week. I have started my next semester for school, so I will be making sure to update as much as I can. 

I have a question for y'all. If you have read my boyfriend scenarios book, I have asked this question as well. But my friend wants me to make a book where I posted pictures of my artwork. The problem is I feel like if I do, I would be showing off. I do not like to show off, so I am debating whether or not to make one or not. Also, I am afraid the book wouldn't get very many views. Would you guys like me to make a book like that? Please let me know in the comments below. Thanks!

Until next time!!

~FairyKeyblade713