Chapter 3

*Levy's POV*

It was him. I have seen his picture before in the paper and in the back of some play scripts. It was none other than Gajeel Redfox himself. "Sorry for the delay everybody." Loke said, bringing my attention back into reality. "I would like to introduce Miss Levy McGarden, the lead actress for this movie."

I waved a little, smiling. "Hello, everybody. I can't wait to work with you."

"What a polite young lady." a man with light brown hair and a pipe hanging out of his mouth had commented. "My name is Wakaba, and I am the co-producer."

"My name is Macao, and I am the producer." a man with dark blue hair and a thin mustache said.

"My name is Natsu Dragneel, and I am the stunt choreographer." a boy about my age with pink spiked hair introduced with such enthusiasm. "And this beautiful creature is my girlfriend, Lucy Heartfilia." He introduced a blonde girl sitting on his lap.

"Natsu, how many times have I told you not to brag about me in front of people?" she said, blushing. "You know how I feel about that."

"So you don't want me to tell the truth?" He said to her.

"I want you to tell the truth." she said, looking at him. She then turned her attention towards me. "I'm Lucy, like my boyfriend said. I will be helping Natsu. But be careful, without me, he will make things too extreme and dangerous."

"Okay, I'll be sure to keep that in mind." I said with a smile.

"I'm Gray Fullbuster, I am the co-director and sound technician. So I will be helping Loke most of them time." a boy with raven colored hair said.

"You might wanna warn her about your stripping habit, Gray." Loke said.

"I don't have a stripping habit." he said, standing up in only his underwear.

"Umm...where are your clothes?" I asked, with my eyes widened. Loke covered my eyes as Gray looked down and saw that he is in his underwear. "Crap!" he exclaimed, gathering his discarded clothes and putting them back on. "Sorry about that, Levy."

"Its okay." I said, as Loke uncovered my eyes.

"Seriously though, you can't go around and strip especially during filming, you popsicle." Natsu said.

Just then, the two butted heads and started insulting each other. "There they go again." Macao said.

"Is this normal?" I questioned.

"Yeah, all the time." Lucy said. "I'll take care of it though." She grabbed Natsu by the ear and dragged him out the room.

"Thank you Lucy." Loke said.

"Now that that idiot is out..." I heard a rough voice say. I turn my head towards the direction. "My name is..."

"...Gajeel Redfox." I finish him. He didn't look surprised. "Forgive me for finishing your introduction, but I am very aware of who you are. You're going to be the script writer for this movie."

"So I have heard." he said, with a smirk on his face. "I have seen you perform in some of the plays that I have written."

I felt really embarrassed when he said that. I felt all of my body heat rise to my cheeks. "Y-you did?"

"Gihi. Yeah, I stopped by that theater to see how bad some of the people messed up on them, but I didn't any errors when you performed." he said. "I have to say you are really talented for a Shrimp."

"Don't make fun of my height!" I tell him, with a tiny bit of anger in my voice.

"Whatever you say, Shrimp." he said.

"Are you going to call me that for this trip?" I complained.

"Maybe. You never know, it could go on for longer."

I couldn't stop blushing. I have to admit it, he is going to be a pain in my neck for this trip, but I am going to have to deal with it.

"Great, now that we have introduced everybody to Miss Levy, we will start filming tomorrow. For now, I want everybody to get settled in and comfortable with being on the boat." Loke said. "The captain will start sailing soon, so be ready to set sail."

As everybody split up, I felt somebody grab my shoulder carefully. I stop where I am and turn to see Gajeel smirking. "Hey Shrimp." he said.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No. I wanted to ask if you could meet me at the bow of the ship." he said, looking into my eyes. "I wanna get to know the lead actress a little more so I know who I am dealing with."

I could hardly process what was going through my mind. Gajeel wanted to get to know me?! I look into his crimson red eyes. They were different, and I liked that. His pupils made if eyes look like dragon eyes. They contrasted with his black unruly mane. He had studs decorate his face, aligned on either side of his nose and down his chin, and they replaced his eyebrows. "Uh...sure. What time?"

"How about noon?" he suggested.

"Okay. I'll meet you there." I said.

"See you there Shrimp." he said, walking out.

"My name is Levy!" I called out to him. I know he heard me, but I think he chose to ignore me.

* * * * *

As noon drew closer, I finally found my way to the bow. Gajeel wasn't there, since it was a little early. So I walked closer to the front, and looked out at the sea ahead of me. It was so blue and pristine. I was so happy to finally see more than what I saw back in New York. I could smell the salt in the breeze. The wind blew through my hair, and it felt amazing. It was a little cold, but I loved it. I could stay like this forever.

It wasn't until I felt two strong hands grab my waist and a deep voice say, "Boo!"

I yelped and jumped a little. I was turned around, to find Gajeel still holding me. "Wow, you get scared easily, Shrimp."

"That wasn't funny and I told you, my name is Levy." I knew he wasn't going to call me that, so I didn't know why I bothered telling him that.

"Whatever you say Shrimp." he said.

"So, what do you to do?" I asked. "You want to get to know me a little better, so what do you want to know."

"How about anything, besides the fact that you are one of my biggest fans?" he asked.

"Okay." I said.

For the rest of the afternoon, I basically told him the majority of my life. I didn't tell him the rest because I wanted to get to know him. Gajeel even gave me some of the script, so I could read over it. His work was absolutely amazing. He was intrigued that I didn't criticize his work, since it was the unpresented piece.

"Gajeel, this is amazing." I tell him. "It's really a wonderful piece of art."

"That's not the first I heard, but it is from you. Thanks for the compliment." he said. I look up at him and hand the script back to him. "Thanks for letting me read that."

He just looks at me, into my eyes. I do the same with his eyes. It feels as though I have known him for my whole life. He took the script from my hand and unintentionally pushed my cerulean locks out of my face, as if he couldn't see me.

I didn't know it now, but this is going to spark the beginning of something great.