As we approached her it sounded like she was crying. I wondered if she was worried about her father.

"Lori?" Sam said with a worried expression on his face as he stood next to her.

She looked at us with tears in her eyes while asking,"What are you guys doing here?"

"What's wrong?" Sam asked with concern as he crouched down so he was at her eye level.

"I've been trying to understand what's been happening.....Why? Now I know, so I'm praying for forgiveness."She replied while wiping some of her tears with her hand.

"Forgiveness for what?"Sam asked in disbelief.

"Don't you see? I'm to blame for all this.....I've read in the Bible about avenging angels."She replied.

"Believe me, this guy, he's no angel."I said while shaking my head.

"I was so angry at my father.... part of me wanted him punished, and then he came and he punished him."She explained as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"That is not your fault."Sam responded while putting a hand on her shoulder trying to reassure her. I felt bad for her, she blamed herself for something she didn't even do.

She shook her head not wanting to agree with Sam.

"Yes it is, I don't know how, but it is. I killed Rich, Taylor too. I nearly killed my father."She said as more tears streamed down her face.

Sam shook his head and said, "Lori...."

"I can see it now, they didn't deserve to be punished, I do."Lori said interrupting whatever Sam was going to say.

While Sam continued to talk to Lori I seen a dark figure move at the corner of my eye. I turned my head quickly to my left, but there was nothing there. Then I heard a weird tapping sound; it seemed to be coming from the back of the church. My curiosity was killing me and I had the strongest urge to check it out, so I reluctantly walked towards it. With each step I took towards the sound, I could feel the air getting colder. Right when I reached the back doors the tapping stopped.

Then I heard a loud scrapping of metal on the other side of the doors. I jumped back as the doors shook like something was trying to get in. All of sudden the shaking stopped and I now knew for certain that he was here. I had to go tell Sam before it was too late.

I sprinted back over to Sam and Lori. I leaned in close to Sam and whispered, "I don't know how, but he's here."

"Are you sure?"Sam whispered while looking around.

"Yeah."I replied while nodding like a bobble head. Suddenly all the candles blew out by themselves. It was freaking dark and the only light seemed to be coming from the moonlight that was cascading through the stain glass windows.

"Come on, we've gotta go."Sam said while grabbing Lori's hand and leading her to the exit. I followed behind them.

"ELLA STOP!"I heard a familiar male voice shout frantically from behind which caused me to stop in my tracks.

I looked back over my shoulder and seen Rich's ghost. He pointed to the exit and yelled, "He's here! Don't let him in!"

"Wait, what?"I asked feeling confused.

Before he could say anything else he flickered and disappeared.

I glanced over at Sam and Lori. I could see Sam grabbing the handle of the door. He was about to open it and that's when Rich's words hit me like a ton of bricks. I understood what he meant now, so I took off running towards Sam and Lori while frantically shouting, "No don't open it! Don't let him in!" But I was too late.

"What?"Sam asked with a confused look on his face as he opened the door.

When I reached them I could clearly see Jacob standing in the doorway. Lori screamed out in fear as Sam and I tried to close the door. Then Jacob smashed his hook through the door.

"Go!" Sam yelled while leading Lori and I down the center aisle to a back room. As we ran I kept trying to see where Jacob was going to show up next. I still felt the freezing chills which meant he was close.

We quickly entered the back room. As Sam closed the door behind us Jacob smashed the door's window in with his hook. Lori let out a loud scream which caused me to jump.

Sam instantly stood in front of Lori and I to shield us from Jacob as he magically appeared before us. Then Jacob swung his hook at us, while Sam pushed Lori and I back out of harms way.

"Sam!"I yelled while staring at him with concern. I wanted to go over and help so I took a step forward.

"Stay with Lori!"Sam shouted over his shoulder causing me to take a step back.

"Alright."I replied with a nod. Then I stayed by Lori's side making sure she was okay. She was so scared and kept shaking as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"It's gonna be okay Lori, me and my brothers won't let him get you I promise."I said reassuring her that it was going to be okay. She nodded while sniffling.

Lori and I watched in terror as Jacob swung at Sam with his hook nearly missing him each time. This was horrible to watch and I wanted more than anything to step in and kick Jacob's ass for everything he did.

All of sudden Jacob flickered and disappeared.

Light In The Darkness(Supernatural FanFic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara